Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheBengalsBoard Fanduel
I wanted to invite all board members, regardless of team affiliation, to play in our weekly Fanduel contest. The entry is $2. So if there are 10 entries, the prize pool is $9 (Fanduel keeps 10% for hosting the games). In previous years, we've had some issues with people trying to get in and the contest was full, so they don't try anymore and then others drop out because the contest's didn't meet it's quota of players and it turned into a free play. Then by years end, we only have a few.

Thankfully, Fanduel has remedied this issue and this year will adjust the player size of the contest to the number of entrants at gametime. Now, every week will be for prize money, regardless of # of entries. I have the contest set at 6 players this week by default, but have set every week following to 20 entrants. It's a friendly wager and it's only for bragging rights for a week. The next week, we start over. 

If your interested in participating, click this link: TheBengalsBoardFanduel

Have fun.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I forgot to mention, this is for Sunday main slate games only. 1pm and 4pm games. If anyone has questions, you can PM me or post them here.

Reply/Quote
So, I went to Google Bard and asked what would be the perfect lineup on Fanduel NFL Sunday Main. Very interesting response:

Quote:The perfect roster for the FanDuel NFL Sunday Main will vary depending on a number of factors, including the specific matchups, injuries, and team trends. However, here is a sample roster that could be competitive in Week 3:

QB: Patrick Mahomes, Chiefs ($8800)
RB: Kenneth Walker III, Seahawks ($7600)
RB: Joshua Kelley, Chargers ($5400)
WR: Keenan Allen, Chargers ($7000)
WR: Justin Jefferson, Vikings ($8600)
WR: DJ Moore, Panthers ($6000)
TE: Hunter Henry, Patriots ($4800)
FLEX: Raheem Mostert, Dolphins ($6400)
DEF: Bills ($4200)

This lineup features a mix of high-priced and value plays. Mahomes is one of the most explosive quarterbacks in the league and has a favorable matchup against the Bears. Walker III is the Seahawks' lead running back and should see a lot of work in a game against a struggling Falcons defense. Kelley is a value play who could see an increased role with Austin Ekeler (hamstring) out. Allen and Jefferson are two of the best wide receivers in the NFL and should have big games against their respective opponents. Moore is a value play who has been targeted heavily by Baker Mayfield in the first two weeks. Henry is a solid tight end option who is catching passes from Mac Jones. Mostert is a boom-or-bust play who could have a big day if he breaks off a long run. The Bills defense is one of the best in the league and is facing a struggling Texans offense.

Of course, this is just one example of a lineup that could be successful in the FanDuel NFL Sunday Main. It is important to do your own research and make sure you are comfortable with the players you choose.

Of course AI can't pick the winners in advance, but will be interesting to see how this roster does. Going to play it in a .25 contest.

Reply/Quote
I was just screwing around on FD trying to figure out the individual contests. Some of you got an invite for 2 contests. Didn't mean to do 2, meant to do 1, but will leave both up incase you have 2 lineups. It will be auto-resized so its not free. I set it for 25 people, but if only 5 people join, it won't go free play and it will adjust to size with the prize pool.

Reply/Quote