Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There are rd1 talents still available!
Idk how in the hell Harold Landry is still available.will Hernandez is the best guard in this draft same with him. I told you guys mo Hurst would fall. there is a ton of rd1 talent left! We're gonna get a bonafide stud at 46 just like we did at 21!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 04:10 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Idk how in the hell Harold Landry is still available.will Hernandez is the best guard in this draft same with him. I told you guys mo Hurst would fall. there is a ton of rd1 talent left! We're gonna get a bonafide stud at 46 just like we did at 21!

Dt is enticing but I think we are fine there after the free agency signing that guy will play. Then people were going crazy over billings before he got hurt. My main guy I want is Ronnie harrison . He is the best safety we can get. If he's not there id look at Sam Hubbard next. Get another local guy who loves it here.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 04:20 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Dt is enticing but I think we are fine there after the free agency signing that guy will play. Then people were going crazy over billings before he got hurt. My main guy I want is Ronnie harrison . He is the best safety we can get. If he's not there id look at Sam Hubbard next. Get another local guy who loves it here.

Over Landry or Hernandez?!?!
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 04:20 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Dt is enticing but I think we are fine there after the free agency signing that guy will play. Then people were going crazy over billings before he got hurt. My main guy I want is Ronnie harrison . He is the best safety we can get. If he's not there id look at Sam Hubbard next. Get another local guy who loves it here.

If Hurst is there, they will take him.  Most disruptive interior pass rusher in the draft.  Harrison Phillips is a strong 2nd choice as he is Justin Smith, the 49ers version. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 04:10 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Idk how in the hell Harold Landry is still available.will Hernandez is the best guard in this draft same with him. I told you guys mo Hurst would fall. there is a ton of rd1 talent left! We're gonna get a bonafide stud at 46 just like we did at 21!

I heard Day 3 for Hurst. Teams have to be scared of the medical even though I thought he was cleared. There is some really really good players left and I would to see a Landry, Jackson, Reid, Hernandez, or Williams fall to us but I think Ronnie Harrison and Sam Hubbard are guys to watch for.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2018, 03:01 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: I heard Day 3 for Hurst. Teams have to be scared of the medical even though I thought he was cleared. There is some really really good players left and I would to see a Landry, Jackson, Reid, Hernandez, or Williams fall to us but I think Ronnie Harrison and Sam Hubbard are guys to watch for.

I don't think Hurst ends up a day 3 I think more of a mid 2nd in my mind, but apparently some teams took him off the board. Crazy enough Star Loutellei was picked 14th overall and he has the same condition. I think he fell because he is a pure 3 technique that is explosive as an inside rusher but is kind of small and it raises concerns on his ability for run stopping. He is kind of Geno esque minus some of the power.
Reply/Quote