Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There is now a female "Wiggle"
"The Wiggles" now have a female member.  Greg is gone and she has taken over as the yellow wiggle.

Don't know how I feel about this.  Obviously I don't want to discriminate against women, but I think some of the bits the Wiggles do could become a bit, uh, suggestive if they are co-ed.

[Image: ea1800fc665aacf7_thumb_temp_facebook_pos...bshare.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I really hate to say it, but this is not something I'm going to be paying a hell of a lot of attention to in the coming months, years, decades or centuries.. Disappointing as it may be, but it just ain't my cup of tea..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sex sells. Even in Wiggleville.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(05-08-2018, 04:58 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Sex sells.  Even in Wiggleville.

I'll wiggle to that.
Reply/Quote
She’s actually been a Wiggle since 2012. I have to say, it made watching the show more bearable. (I’m assuming the show is still on. My older daughter liked them when she was younger, but my younger daughter doesn’t care much for them)
Reply/Quote
Ah hell. Here comes more twirking. Although now it will be called Twiggling. Smh.

Reply/Quote
(05-08-2018, 05:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ah hell. Here comes more twirking. Although now it will be called Twiggling. Smh.

Have never seen the show before.

But if there is "twiggling" going on the count me as a new viewer. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2018, 07:14 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Have never seen the show before.

But if there is "twiggling" going on the count me as a new viewer. 

Seriously, don't do it. It causes suicidal thoughts in adults. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(05-08-2018, 12:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "The Wiggles" now have a female member.  Greg is gone and she has taken over as the yellow wiggle.

Don't know how I feel about this.  Obviously I don't want to discriminate against women, but I think some of the bits the Wiggles do could become a bit, uh, suggestive if they are co-ed.

**UPDATE**

In real life she is married to the purple Wiggle beside her.  

So there is definitely some twig wiggling going on in Wiggleville.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2018, 11:07 AM)fredtoast Wrote: **UPDATE**

In real life she is married to the purple Wiggle beside her.  

So there is definitely some twig wiggling going on in Wiggleville.

Look at the spacing between the boy wiggles....then between the purple wiggle and the girl yellow wiggle. I bet he is wiggling his twig in that pic. Her smile indicates I could be right.
Reply/Quote
I'm pleading complete ignorance about Wiggles and this really ***** hurts, but what channel is this abomination on?  An Fred, if for any reason whatsoever I become a Wiggles fan now or at any time in the future I'm blaming YOU DAMMIT! Don't even think about asking for forgiveness. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-09-2018, 11:19 PM)grampahol Wrote: I'm pleading complete ignorance about Wiggles and this really ***** hurts, but what channel is this abomination on?  An Fred, if for any reason whatsoever I become a Wiggles fan now or at any time in the future I'm blaming YOU DAMMIT! Don't even think about asking for forgiveness. 

You just said in 1 big friggen paragraph 4 simple words. “I like that woman.” And then fake threaten Fred to give you the source of your temptation? You’re gonna be the first person ever to fap to a wiggle!

Damnit! Your going to be the 2nd person ever to fap at a wiggle!

Reply/Quote
(05-08-2018, 12:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "The Wiggles" now have a female member.  Greg is gone and she has taken over as the yellow wiggle.

Hit

I'll make her wiggle. Ninja
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote