Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There's a Petition to Bench Andy Dalton
This is Funny! 18 have signed it so far. It says the goal is 100.

I guess they feel that with the overwhelming amount of 100 people wanting Andy Dalton benched that it will force the Bengals hand! Hilarious

https://www.change.org/p/cincinnati-bengals-sign-to-bench-andy-dalton
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 10:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: This is Funny! 18 have signed it so far. It says the goal is 100.

I guess they feel that with the overwhelming amount of 100 people wanting Andy Dalton benched that it will force the Bengals hand!  Hilarious

Make it 19. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I signed
Reply/Quote
Where is the one to make them teach tackling?
Reply/Quote
Make it 20..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 10:31 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: This is Funny! 18 have signed it so far. It says the goal is 100.

I guess they feel that with the overwhelming amount of 100 people wanting Andy Dalton benched that it will force the Bengals hand!  Hilarious

There are so many bigger problems with this team than Andy Dalton. Sure he's playing skiddish and making mistakes, but a petition to the sell the team to some who gives a shit would be better aimed at the correct target for the cause of this scandalous team.

Reply/Quote
Make it 26. "Evil Zac Taylor" started this petition.
Reply/Quote

There are only 100 fans going to games, after all.
Reply/Quote
I'll sign up

It is fun to sit here and watch a QB avoid the Steelers rush, step up in the pocket and throw accurate passes down field. Ryan Fitzpatrick
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 01:15 AM)BengalChris Wrote: There are so many bigger problems with this team than Andy Dalton. Sure he's playing skiddish and making mistakes, but a petition to the sell the team to some who gives a shit would be better aimed at the correct target for the cause of this scandalous team.

Hmm, The Raleigh Bengals?  I think that if they moved here, I might not move back to Ohio when I retire..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 10:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hmm, The Raleigh Bengals?  I think that if they moved here, I might not move back to Ohio when I retire..

Oh God no. That just sounds wrong. I'm old enough to remember Raleigh cigarettes. There's no way I'm pulling for the Raleigh Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 10:41 PM)Destro Wrote: Where is the one to make them teach tackling?

Where is the one to force the team to trade for draft picks today?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 11:59 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Oh God no. That just sounds wrong. I'm old enough to remember Raleigh cigarettes. There's no way I'm pulling for the Raleigh Bengals.

Don't worry. I'm sure they'd change the name to Raleigh Butts (Cigarette Butts)  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I signed!!
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
#petitionsuccessstories

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The power of the petition! #fanvoicesheard

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Can the same guy start one asking Mike Brown to sell the team?

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 10:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Make it 19. 

I did it!!
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 06:30 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Can the same guy start one asking Mike Brown to sell the team?

It took 37 people signing this to pressure them into benching Dalton.

I'd say about 53 and the Bengals will be for sale!
Reply/Quote
Do we need to make petition to create subforum "All things Ryan Finley"
Reply/Quote