Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There ya go Mike Brown ...
Whitworth and Burkhead to the SB.

I wish Paul Brown had mentored his son as well as he did Bill Belichick.

Pats most consistent organization in the last 15 years.

Well done Paul Brown!
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 12:15 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Whitworth and Burkhead to the SB.

I wish Paul Brown had mentored his son as well as he did Bill Belichick.

Pats most consistent organization in the last 15 years.

Well done Paul Brown!

Bulkhead plays for the Pats. **** him and those guys. I hope he fumbles going into the endzone, ala Byner, in the SB and they lose.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 12:19 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bulkhead plays for the Pats. **** him and those guys. I hope he fumbles going into the endzone, ala Byner, in the SB and they lose.

Burkhead plays for the Pats because the Bengals did not re sign him, unlike someone else who was offered a deal and left for more years. I hope Burkhead scores the winning TD in the Super Bowl, just like he did tonight.
Reply/Quote
Congrats to Whit and Burkhead. Liked both of these guys here and still like rooting for them. Can’t blame them for wanting to play for successful teams. Teams like the Pats play for SBs and we play to hopefully get in and win a single playoff game. Its pathetic.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 12:21 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Burkhead plays for the Pats because the Bengals did not re sign him, unlike someone else who was offered a deal and left for more years. I hope Burkhead scores the winning TD in the Super Bowl, just like he did tonight.

He can't do that because they didn't play in the SB tonight!!!!!! Rant!!!!!!!!!!Rant!!!!!!!!!!!Rant

Ninja

But seriously.... F anyone that plays and helps the Patriots. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 12:24 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He can't do that because they didn't play in the SB tonight!!!!!! Rant!!!!!!!!!!Rant!!!!!!!!!!!Rant

Ninja

But seriously.... F anyone that plays and helps the Patriots. 

I hope someday I can see my teams be as good as the patriots. I don’t even want 20 years of it, I’ll take just 1 season.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 12:27 AM)Bengalbug Wrote: I hope someday I can see my teams be as good as the patriots.  I don’t even want 20 years of it, I’ll take just 1 season.

Yeah. I'm starting to think that's too much to ask. 

You know, some teams play in 9 super bowls and win at least 5 in the last 18ish years and some teams can't even win one single meaningless wildcard playoff game in 28 years. 

Parity

Reply/Quote
I understand whining about Whitworth, but Burkhead? Seriously? He'd be 3rd on our depth chart.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 12:31 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I understand whining about Whitworth, but Burkhead? Seriously? He'd be 3rd on our depth chart.

They can keep Burkhead... just gimme that O-Line..
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 12:21 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Burkhead plays for the Pats because the Bengals did not re sign him, unlike someone else who was offered a deal and left for more years. I hope Burkhead scores the winning TD in the Super Bowl, just like he did tonight.

Why are you salty for someone who had a better deal? Maybe Mike should've ponied up and paid. Mikes so loyal to these shit coaches for years and lets Whit go so easily...
Reply/Quote
I don't get the hate for Whitworth. I hope the Rams win the Super Bowl so he gets a ring. He deserves it. The guy left for a better deal. I can't blame him.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 12:19 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Bulkhead plays for the Pats. **** him and those guys. I hope he fumbles going into the endzone, ala Byner, in the SB and they lose.

Ida know...all my Steeler fan friends are in agony over the Pats going to the SB again.  I'll take it.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 12:31 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I understand whining about Whitworth, but Burkhead? Seriously? He'd be 3rd on our depth chart.

3rd because of MB'S stupidity.

Regardless, I think he'd rather play in SBs as a back who gets used like he should, than on a team that can't win a playoff game REGARDLESS of the talent!!

WAKE UP HOMERS and smell the coffee!  Don't think for one minute Marvin Lewis leaving is going to bring AFC Championships and Lomardis to this team as long as Mike Brown can still for a mirror up placed under his nose!
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 12:47 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: 3rd because of MB'S stupidity.

Regardless, I think he'd rather play in SBs as a back who gets used like he should, than on a team that can't win a playoff game REGARDLESS of the talent!!

WAKE UP HOMERS and smell the coffee!  Don't think for one minute Marvin Lewis is going to bring AFC Championships and Lomardis to this team as long as Mike Brown can still for a mirror up placed under his nose!

You do understand Marvin no longer is here right?
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 12:46 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know...all my Steeler fan friends are in agony over the Pats going to the SB again.  I'll take it.

That's right! Squealers on the seat of losing their title of 6 SBs.

I will route for ANY team that can make the Squealers squirm.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 12:46 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Ida know...all my Steeler fan friends are in agony over the Pats going to the SB again.  I'll take it.

That just doesn't do it for me. Four of the Steelers titles were 4 decades ago. They only have 2 since '92. The Pats have all theirs since the beginning of the aughts. 

It's ****ing greedy and uncalled for, man. 

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 12:49 AM)Joelist Wrote: You do understand Marvin no longer is here right?

Post typo amended.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 12:51 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That just doesn't do it for me. Four of the Steelers titles were 4 decades ago. They only have 2 since '92. The Pats have all theirs since the beginning of the aughts. 

Steelers have had the most talented roster since Tomlin took over.

Problem is inmates are running the asylum!

If Harbaugh or Billy B had that team, they would either have 8 or 9 total Lomardis IR a different looking roster.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 12:51 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That just doesn't do it for me. Four of the Steelers titles were 4 decades ago. They only have 2 since '92. The Pats have all theirs since the beginning of the aughts. 

Meh, if we ever figure out how to win I won't get sick of it, either.  I'm greedy as hell.  I want the Bengals to win 10.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2019, 12:47 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: 3rd because of MB'S stupidity.

WAKE UP HOMERS and smell the coffee!  Don't think for one minute Marvin Lewis is going to bring AFC Championships and Lomardis to this team as long as Mike Brown can still for a mirror up placed under his nose!

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia...hy.gif&f=1]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote