Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These Beat Writers Have No Idea How The Bengals Operate
http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/11/27/marvin-lewis-cincinnati-bengals-nfl-week-12

Lewis will only step down when Lewis wants to step down!
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 12:56 AM)GodFather Wrote: http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/11/27/marvin-lewis-cincinnati-bengals-nfl-week-12

How did this team miss our window... All of our top talent are still in their mid to late 20s... Windows still open.

-- WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS!! --
Reply/Quote
Believe the pitchforks will come out and force the move.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 02:03 AM)MC Howley Wrote: How did this team miss our window... All of our top talent are still in their mid to late 20s... Windows still open.

Lost several spots and some coaches too. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 04:22 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Believe the pitchforks will come out and force the move.

It hasn't after 2010, I dont think this is any different. Pitchforks have been out many times before and Mike gets more stubborn as a result.
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't mind crowd source writing some articles in coordination with the board.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 02:03 AM)MC Howley Wrote: How did this team miss our window... All of our top talent are still in their mid to late 20s... Windows still open.

I don't know. Guys like MJ, Maualuga, Peko, and Dansby look done.

They lost Sanu, Jones, Nelson, Hall, and Smith in free agency.

That is a HUGE chunk out of the core. The guys they drafted have been largely downgrades over the guys we've lost.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 12:56 AM)GodFather Wrote: http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/11/27/marvin-lewis-cincinnati-bengals-nfl-week-12

Silly writers.  Guess they don't remember that Mike let Shula, Coslet, and LeBeau all remain head coach as long as they wanted to.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 10:08 AM)GodFather Wrote: It hasn't after 2010, I dont think this is any different. Pitchforks have been out many times before and Mike gets more stubborn as a result.

Agree but 2010 MB was still running the show. Now it is 100% on Marvin.

Do not hate him personally and still hope he ends up in the front office of the Bengals. 

But either way it is time. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Angry crowds with torches and pitchforks never end well. Don't you guys ever watch the movies?  There's always some mushy love story to save the day and the angry towns people always go home to find out the monster wasn't such a bad guy after all. What needs to happen is for a fair maiden to come along and kiss Mikey and we'll all live happily ever after.
Hell, I'm waiting for the Pixar animated version coming to a theatre near you or just wait and watch it free on YouTube . And don't forget to get the Happy meal for the kids with the Mike Brown action figures ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 11:59 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Silly writers.  Guess they don't remember that Mike let Shula, Coslet, and LeBeau all remain head coach as long as they wanted to.

You make my point exactly...silly poster, Coslet quit and wasnt fired. Would you like to make a bet that Marvin is here next season? Because he will be here, and if not it will be on his terms not Mike Brown. 
Reply/Quote
He's here until the end of the 2017 season, at least.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
very hard for me to think that window remains open when I look at how badly our lines are playing.
Reply/Quote