Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These are my final two mocks/ which one do you like better
I can never fit everyone I think the Bengals are targeting in these mocks ,but I got my main guys I look for on fanspeak. Which mock draft do you like more. Btw if someone was to fall that will be the pick but I don't see that happening.

1. Corner - Jaire Alexander - kind of shocker but people will settle down after awhile. Darqueze dennard contract is up next year,and Dre Kirk has not been good for his contract. Adam Jones is gone and I'm surprised havnt signed him back.

2- center Billy price - I think he's the one left,and the Bengals love that he's not missed a game.

3- RT Orlando brown- if he's here in the 3rd I just don't see Marvin passing him up.

3b. Corner/ safety Dane Crukshank - he's under the radar and will be the surprise guy to people who havnt heard of him. But they will like his highlights.

4- De - I'm not for sure exactly but could be Hercules Mustafa , or Jeff Holland .

5- TE- Tyler Conklin - insurance for Tyler eifert with another Tyler who can go up and get it.

5b lb - either teegray scales or genard Avery

5c - another safety - trey Marshall or Dominick Sanders

7- lb Chris Worley kicker- pinero dt pj hall

(2nd mock)

1st round - James Daniels center - if we take a 1st round center I bet it's the guy that is young and can be all pro.this would be a stunner because this is not a Mike Brown kind of pick.

2nd round - edge Sam Hubbard - a guy they've had in that they really like ,also Dunlap is up for contract. Plus we lost Chris Smith.

3rd - I really have a hard time here with safety or tackle but I'll go with safety Terrell Edmonds .

3rd - corner/safety - Dane crukshank - I don't think there's anyway he's not drafted by us.

4th - ot will Richardson - would be a good tackle to groom up and with Fisher in the mix they might wait to address tackle to around here.

5th - TE Tyler Conklin - same reason as before they like Tyler's

5th - LB Dorian ODaniel , he's a thumper and I like what I saw from him .

5th DE Justin Lawler ,they didn't address edge so I went with this guy

7th round - wr Calloway if he falls , OT brett toth another project , linebacker kenny young

List of players I think are targets

Mike mcglinchey
Vita vea
Derwin James
Josh Jackson
Jaire Alexander
James daniels
Billy price
Frank ragnow
Sam Hubbard
Colton Miller in the 2nd
Dante Jackson
Orlando brown
Rasheem green
Dane crukshank
Terrell Edmunds
Kazir white
Will richardson
Hercules Mustafa
Duke Dawson
Some other corners late rounds I forget ones name that could be good.
Teegray scales ,Dorian Daniel ,Christian Sam ,genard avery
Daurice fountain,Antonio calloway
Tyler Conklin or unknown tight end
Reply/Quote
I like the first one better but if you switched Daniels for Ragnow with the second Mock i would like it better.

Either way i would be happy though and if Hubbard is there in the 2nd and we took our Center in the first i would be
very happy to take him. This Cruikshank guy sure seemed to impress Austin from what i hear. Flying up the boards,
have seen him mocked in the 7th round before. Shocked
Reply/Quote
I like the second one better. Daniels seems to have a very high ceiling and is my 2nd favorite center in the class. There seem to be a lot of solid, high effort types in it. My only gripe would be the two safeties in 3. Cruikshank may not develop the coverage chops to play corner. 
Reply/Quote
Have to go with the 2nd one - only because we address center in round 1. It's too big of a need to ignore anymore. I'm not willing to gamble on one being there in round 2.
Reply/Quote