Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Attack from TAKK
They waived him...due to a failed physical
another bummer in a string of many
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 08:13 PM)kalibengal Wrote: They waived him...due to a failed physical
another bummer in a string of many

That doesn't bother me.

My opinion is he had a bigger attitude problem than what we had with Carlos, but never came close to that kind of resume.

If he wasn't even staying in shape on his own, to hell with him.

Although you have to wonder, was he upset we made the waiver claim and thus sabotaged himself to get past it?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Guess he is just an idiot, no big deal then.
Reply/Quote
the 49ers supposedly already are putting in another claim for him

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 09:08 PM)pally Wrote: the 49ers supposedly already are putting in another claim for him

They prob tampered. Told him to purposefully fail and then they’d swoop in.
Reply/Quote
Yeah that's kinda lame. His tape looked pretty good.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 09:38 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: They prob tampered. Told him to purposefully fail and then they’d swoop in.

If they did, and Cincy doesn't point that out....then they're dumber than I thought. 

Also, the league should be all over that....but I assume it'll be crickets if the Bengals don't protest.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
It's back to needing a high pick at pass rusher then. Maybe re-sign WJ3 and hope Waynes is healthy next year.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 09:38 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: They prob tampered. Told him to purposefully fail and then they’d swoop in.

They were one of several teams who put in a claim originally.

Going back to what I said, he might have preferred to go to one of the other teams and thus tanked it himself.

Maybe the same thing happens in San Fran...
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:18 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: They were one of several teams who put in a claim originally.

Going back to what I said, he might have preferred to go to one of the other teams and thus tanked it himself.

Maybe the same thing happens in San Fran...

How are you going to fake an injury to a team of doctors?
Reply/Quote
He had a groin injury while with Atlanta, maybe it was more serious then thought and he won't be able to play this season?
The Bengals had to know there was little to no chance that he'd sign here again at the end of the season after he has openly stated he wanted to go back to the west coast.

No real loss here. In another news Dugas was cut from the practice squad again.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:24 PM)Mobster Wrote: How are you going to fake an injury to a team of doctors?

You don't have to be injured to fail a physical.

But since you ask, you can say "ouch" and pull away an extremity whenever they touch it.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:24 PM)Mobster Wrote: How are you going to fake an injury to a team of doctors?

IDK.... ask John Ross...
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2020, 10:28 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: You don't have to be injured to fail a physical.

But since you ask, you can say "ouch" and pull away an extremity whenever they touch it.

He was missing time with Atlanta due to injury, so it's likely he still hasn't fully recovered 
Reply/Quote
The Bengals will come out of this looking stupid , just like every other situation...
Reply/Quote
If the guy did fake it because he did not want to be here I cannot blame him.

Can you really blame him, especially if he is from the west coast area.

Just let him go. We want people who want to be here. We don't want to force someone to be here.
Reply/Quote
Sad to see this, the D-Line is an area of weakness, would have liked to see what he could have done.
Established in 1993 Bengal Jim's "Before the Roar" is the longest running tailgate to support the Cincinnati Bengals.

Tune in LIVE at 8pm eastern every Tuesday for our weekly Bengals show! 

Check out our YouTube page at:
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC12ZcOwQDXreLIkrcdjmbVwl]
Reply/Quote
What are the penalties for him faking it to get out of this situation? Honestly in my 45 yrs of following the NFL I have yet to see or hear about this .but it makes alot of sense if i'm him.
If we shows up with SF and passes it, what can Bengals do about it?
Reply/Quote
Does anyone have any insight on what it means to "fail a physical"? Do they do MRI/X-ray to look for structural damage (ex: bone-on-bone)? If so, that seems pretty objective and he should fail anywhere.

Or, do the doctors just ask if he feels any pain/tingling/restriction in motion/etc.? That seems pretty subjective to the player. The player could easily tell the Bengals one thing and another team something completely different. Can the teams talk?
Reply/Quote