Poll: Which Would You Like If They Fell Here?
John Ross
Rueben Foster
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They Fall To Round 2
Say they both fall to round 2, who would you like the Bengals to take?

It's a possibility, granted not certain. But still a possibility.

And just for good measure, say the Bengals take someone in the 1st round that isn't a WR or LB.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
I said Ross, but I'd be fine with either, assuming we went D or TE at 9. I chose Ross, because I thought we need another major weapon for AD to throw to. Green, Boyd, Ross, Eifert. If we took Howard at 9, I'd use the rest of the draft to stock up on O-linemen and grab a PK.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That's a tough one. I am not a Ross fan in the top 15 picks and Foster can't seem to get out of his own way...That said you have to go Foster because Linebacker isn't as deep as WR in this draft.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
No way will Ross fall to Rd 2. Foster, I would be disappointed if we took him IN round 2.
Reply/Quote
I think Foster will drop to round 2. His stock is dropping after that diluted urine test
Reply/Quote
Foster
Reply/Quote
Ross.
Reply/Quote
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2017, 04:33 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: No way will Ross fall to Rd 2.  Foster, I would be disappointed if we took him IN round 2.

Both could very well be there. Ross could have a big slide, serious injury concerns. Reports are he's off some teams draft boards 

Personally I'd be thrilled with either, both have injury histories but both can step in day one (if healthy) and contribute.
Reply/Quote
I feel that Ross has the higher ceiling and a better chance of becoming a player who can change the outcome of games.  That said, I wouldn't be upset if they took Foster in round 2.
Reply/Quote
If we take a DE: John Ross.

If we take a TE: Rueben Foster.
Reply/Quote
Either are fine...but I think Foster is more of a difference maker than Ross. I also think Foster is more of a sure thing. Ross may just be a guy that ran really fast at the combine and doesn't translate to the Pros.

Foster, Burfict, and Minter would be dominant. Plus with Burfict's injury history and the fact that he and Minter are free agents next year...Foster gives us some versatility.

With that said...if they fall to Round 2...the Browns take one of them and other teams probably trade up.
Reply/Quote
(04-22-2017, 03:47 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Say they both fall to round 2, who would you like the Bengals to take?

It's a possibility, granted not certain. But still a possibility.

And just for good measure, say the Bengals take someone in the 1st round that isn't a WR or LB.

If we take a LB in round 2 I'd like it to be McMillan or Cunningham.
Reply/Quote
Well...we know we need a RB. We know we need a DE. We need a C.

I do think we need another LB too with Burfict and Minter free agents and Vigil unproven.

We should be ok at WR over the next 2 years.
Reply/Quote
I would take Ross all day, every day. Both have injury concerns, but Foster has drug and character concerns on top of it. If you have to limit their snaps, Ross will have a much bigger impact on the game. Plus, with ILB not being a premium position, Foster's fall will likely push the other ILB's down the draft. If Foster goes in the middle of 2, you have a good chance of getting Cunningham, McMillan, or Davis in 3.
Reply/Quote