Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They better not take Thomas at 24
I have this nagging suspicion that the bengals are going to pick Thomas at 24. I wouldn't mind Thomas the player, but no where near pick 24.

If treadwell, doctson, fuller, and coleman are gone, pass on WR until the second round.

Please football Gods. Don't let Mike browns love for buckeyes blind him into taking Thomas at 24
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 09:40 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: I have this nagging suspicion that the bengals are going to pick Thomas at 24. I wouldn't mind Thomas the player, but no where near pick 24.

If treadwell, doctson, fuller, and coleman are gone, pass on WR until the second round.

Please football Gods. Don't let Mike browns love for buckeyes blind him into taking Thomas at 24

Please football Flying Spaghetti Monster, don't let MB have anything to do with our selections. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Nah, he should be available in the second round
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be mad because he's a better fit as our #2 than any of the other guys you listed.

I'd definitely prefer him in the second and I'm still hoping that we trade back with Cleveland or someone wanting to jump the Steelers for Hargreaves since Apple went in the top ten.
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 09:40 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: I have this nagging suspicion that the bengals are going to pick Thomas at 24. I wouldn't mind Thomas the player, but no where near pick 24.

I wouldn't worry too much.  When's the last time the Bengals have taken an Ohio State guy when they shouldn't have?
Reply/Quote
Here comes a defensive tackle
Reply/Quote
i hope a defensive tackle.. some good ones still out there
Reply/Quote
well Jackson CB... im ok with that pick also.. just happy they did not reach for a WR in 1st round.... we need more CBs to compete with Pittsburgh and we just took a CB probably from Pittsburgh
Reply/Quote
Thomas is my guy. He is my favorite WR in the draft. But, I think we should consider trading up in the 2nd to get him. I'm happy we didn't over reach.
Reply/Quote

love for the buckeyes? who was the last buckeye we drafted before round 4?
Reply/Quote