Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They put it all out there today
The team play hard today. Driskel doesn’t have and that’s too bad because the D was stout. 10 points by your offense just ain’t going to cut it and Mixon can’t do it alone. having a barely set viable back up throwing to a make shift receiving core with no TEs it’s incredible they only lost by 3.

Anyways it’s on to a new season. I’ll be watching the playoff and cheering on the underdogs. It be cool to see a team like the chargers or bears challenge or win the SB. I get tired of seeing the same old teams. No pats or Seattle please. Saints vs chiefs might be cool.

Hoping for better things next season (like no Marvin or hue).
Reply/Quote
Defense scored the touchdown. Offense is terrible, aside from Mixon.
Reply/Quote
It was a good performance by the D.

Isn't that what always happens though against the Steelers? We play them close for 3 quarters then lose late.
Reply/Quote
But Jeff O’Driskel should be the starter. Right?

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:03 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: But Jeff O’Driskel should be the  starter. Right?

Only if Auden "Jerry Rice" Tate is his #1 WR
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:03 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: But Jeff O’Driskel should be the starter. Right?

I never said that. What are you referring to?

He’s not very good. I think even with boyd and green out there he would have struggled.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:05 PM)motoarch Wrote: I never said that. What are you referring to?

He’s not very good. I think even with boyd and green out there he would have struggled.

I responded in your thread, not to you personally. Calm down.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:01 PM)Destro Wrote: Defense scored the touchdown. Offense is terrible, aside from Mixon.

Sorry you’re correct. I knew the offense had only 2 score and confused it.

They had only six points.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:06 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I responded in your thread, not to you personally. Calm down.

Ok so you responded to the wrong thread?
Reply/Quote
It was refreshing to see some real defense out there today.  
Reply/Quote
Just sarcastically poking at the Driskel should start camp, playing off of you saying “Driskel doesn’t have (it)”.

Didn’t know this was 20 questions. 19 left. Back to you.

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:05 PM)motoarch Wrote: I never said that.  What are you referring to?

He’s not very good.  I think even with boyd and green out there he would have struggled.

With Driskell, you need to let him run atleast some. Use his mobility. Roll him out.

The offense has him doing throws he's not capable of.

And John Ross just looks terrible. He either drops passes or falls down.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:11 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Just sarcastically poking at the Driskel should start camp, playing off of you saying “Driskel doesn’t have (it)”.

Didn’t know this was 20 questions. 19 left. Back to you.

It wouldn’t be if anything you said made any sense.
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:17 PM)motoarch Wrote: It wouldn’t be if anything you said made any sense.

Cry

Reply/Quote
The pick six is going to be on the highlight reel for the season for sure. Next year they should try playing defense like that for all 16 games and come up with ways to keep the offense healthy.
Reply/Quote
Yep....played well enough to justify another 16 years of Merv, unfortunately.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
The boys really did put up a fight today.

WTS, the most important question now is: What pick do we have in the draft.

Reply/Quote
Let's be clear, the Defense put up a good fight.. Other than Mixon, the offense didn't do didly squat
Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:34 PM)bengals73 Wrote: Let's be clear, the Defense put up a good fight..  Other than Mixon, the offense didn't do didly squat

Other than Mixon, who did we have?

Reply/Quote
(12-30-2018, 10:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Other than Mixon, who did we have?

Not a whole lot, but I've seen other teams  make do with and put up points with less. 
Reply/Quote