Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They will get....(in next two picks)
I'm going to say a DE and WR.

The DE is Ogbah. That is the one they really want. If he is there, it is a steal.

Then, in Rd 3, they get Tajae Sharpe from UMass.

They won't be going LB or safety more than likely, at least not the next two picks. I can't help but wonder if Ogbah is gone, will they take a DT or will they go with a G/C like Nick Martin. I doubt he gets past them in Rd 2.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sheldon Day at DE/DT and Malcolm Mitchell at WR.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
I'd guess that it'll be one of DT/C/DE and WR.  
Reply/Quote
WRs: What do people think of Tyler Boyd in the 2nd, Pharoh Cooper in the 3rd, or Kolby Listenbee in the 4th? I know both Boyd and Cooper on the slower side but Boyd was pretty versatile with where he lined up in college, and I imagine the Bengals might want something like that. Listenbee is a speed guy if that's what we're looking for.

Two more 4th round or later WR prospects:

Daniel Braverman -- The coaches met with him. He's undersized but outworks other players
Charone Peake -- Soft hands, but an underachiever. That said, he's faster and bigger than Braverman and if you don't want an ego demanding lots of targets Peake could be that guy. 

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 02:50 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: WRs: What do people think of Tyler Boyd in the 2nd, Pharoh Cooper in the 3rd, or Kolby Listenbee in the 4th? I know both Boyd and Cooper on the slower side but Boyd was pretty versatile with where he lined up in college, and I imagine the Bengals might want something like that. Listenbee is a speed guy if that's what we're looking for.

Daniel Braverman -- The coaches met with him. He's undersized but outworks other players
Charone Peake -- Soft hands, but an underachiever. That said, he's faster and bigger than Braverman and if you don't want an ego demanding lots of targets Peake could be that guy. 

I like Garrett in the 3rd or 4th. Shepard in the 2nd if he's there. Braverman in the 5th or 6th along with Mike Thomas.
Reply/Quote
Plenty of dts and wrs coming up. Not so many quality pass rushers.
Reply/Quote
It sounds like a cop out, but it is going to be decided by who is there. They have some first round grades on players still out there. I would love to see them move up to snatch Ogbah and offer next year's 3rd as compensation (and flip this year's second), since I believe they will have at least one compensatory 3rd rounder next year.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 02:50 AM)BoomerFan Wrote: WRs: What do people think of Tyler Boyd in the 2nd, Pharoh Cooper in the 3rd, or Kolby Listenbee in the 4th? I know both Boyd and Cooper on the slower side but Boyd was pretty versatile with where he lined up in college, and I imagine the Bengals might want something like that. Listenbee is a speed guy if that's what we're looking for.

I would be very pleased with Pharoh Cooper.  I think he is very underrated in this draft.  Maybe I'm biased because I follow SEC football more than other conferences, bit this guy was South Carolina's version of Randall Cobb.  He was a jack of all trades and made big plays.  I think he might be overlooked because he doesn't quite have all of the measurables.  
Reply/Quote
Sterling Shepherd in the 2nd and Javon Hargrave in the 3rd?!
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Praying for shepard in the 2nd , and a dt/de or c in the 3rd. Don't hate the Jackson pick would of preferred billings. Screw gruden. Doctson will barely even play this year on the skins
Reply/Quote
2 Myles Jack
3 Kevin Garrett
4 Javon Hargrave
Reply/Quote
I expect two out of DE, DT, and WR.

DE only if one of Dodd, Ogbah, Calhoun, or Spence is there at 55. Otherwise, I expect DT and WR.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 02:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I'm going to say a DE and WR.

The DE is Ogbah.  That is the one they really want.  If he is there, it is a steal.  

Then, in Rd 3, they get Tajae Sharpe from UMass.

They won't be going LB or safety more than likely, at least not the next two picks.  I can't help but wonder if Ogbah is gone, will they take a DT or will they go with a G/C like Nick Martin.  I doubt he gets past them in Rd 2.

Would love that, but i will say Ogbah is gone and they go with Hargrave or Ridgeway DT depending in the 2nd
and Garrett or your guy Sharpe in the 3rd. Braverman tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 11:54 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I expect two out of DE, DT, and WR.

DE only if one of Dodd, Ogbah, Calhoun, or Spence is there at 55. Otherwise, I expect DT and WR.

I would also consider LB too. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Based upon their roster and future FA issues, here is my guess for rest of draft by position:

Rd 2 - WR

Rd 3 - DE

Rd 4- DT

Rd 5 - WR

Rd 6 - S

Rd 7 - OL (C/G)

This is based upon what I believe the Bengals priority is at each pick. 
Reply/Quote
How about this:

2 - Andrew Billings DT Baylor

3 - Jalen Smith LB Notre Dame

4 - Graham Glasgow C Michigan

5 - Mike Thomas WR Southern Miss

6 & 7 - if the pick above came true....who cares!

I wouldn't be able to hide my erection for a week if it played out like this.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 05:41 PM)Beaker Wrote: How about this:

2 - Andrew Billings DT Baylor

3 - Jalen Smith LB Notre Dame

4 - Graham Glasgow C Michigan

5 - Mike Thomas WR Southern Miss

6 & 7 - if the pick above came true....who cares!

I wouldn't be able to hide my erection for a week if it played out like this.

Would love it if the coaches think Jaylon could play on down the road. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Ogbah, Billings or WR Garret, I think Shepherd, Thomas and maybe Boyd will be gone.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 11:37 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: 2 Myles Jack
3 Kevin Garrett
4 Javon Hargrave

Would be happy with this.
Reply/Quote

Quote:2. Sterling Sheppard WR Oklahoma

3. Javon Hargrave DT So. Carolina St.

4. Kevin Byard SS Middle Tennessee

5. Nick Kwiatkoski OLB WV

6. Mike Thomas WR So. Miss