Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thin Blue Line
Good Friend of mine that has a Wrap business in Texas is doing this in support of Police Officers.

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/courier/news/conroe-business-owner-supports-police-with-free-decals/article_e0df0e5a-e4ef-557a-9381-b16d8ca50d1d.html
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Nice.

Most people support the police, but are still outraged by police brutality. It shouldn't really be as divisive an issue as it has become.

Some people need to stop automatically assuming that every person killed by a cop was murdered. And police need to stop crying if anyone dares to even investigate the possibility that they might have used excessive force or violated someones rights.
(09-08-2015, 04:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Nice.

Most people support the police, but are still outraged by police brutality.

It shouldn't really be as divisive an issue as it has become. Some people need to stop automatically assuming that every person killed by a cop was murdered.  And police need to stop crying if any dares to even investigate the possibility that they might have used excessive force or violated someones rights.

This.

I'll also add that I'm personally in favor of body cameras on the police, because it protects both parties involved.