Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things I loved about the draft
1.) It happened

2.) Mike McCarthy's enormous head.

3.) Trey Wingo's comment about Mike McCarthy's head: "Looks like he is a little close to the screen".

4.) Roger Goodell's commercial with Bud Light Seltzer and the boos. That cracked me up. I hate the guy...think he is a steeler cronie, but that was pretty damn funny.

5.) Noting that some offensive linemen had mothers that were bigger than them. I texted a few friends a snap shot of the screen and said "With the second round selection, the Bengals select: Chase Young's Mother....to play RG. My God, she made HIM look small! Ok, that may be mean-spirited, but wow....some couches were getting a workout. And some clothing fabric.

6.) Justin Herbert's mom is hot

7.) The pure smugness of the Raiders as they take the fastest WR (with the least production) as though Al Davis were still alive, only to double down on their "we know more than everyone else" smugness reaching for Damon Arnette. The high fiving in those rooms was getting ridiculous. It reminded me of a line from the Dan LeBatard Show where he said: "John Gruden looks like the guy that sits down at Benihana and says "it's showtime!".

8.) The steelers didn't have a pick.

9.) Coach O giving the Bengals props and praise of choosing Burrow.

10.) Joe Burrow is a Bengal.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
1. Drunk Roger Goodell.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I said to my buddy, "Becton's father looks like he ate a bit too much Becton..." And yeah, those southern blacks love their (admittedly DELICIOUS) cooking.

If I lived in the Southern US, I don't know if I'd be able to resist.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 10:29 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I said to my buddy, "Becton's father looks like he ate a bit too much Becton..." And yeah, those southern blacks love their (admittedly DELICIOUS) cooking.

If I lived in the Southern US, I don't know if I'd be able to resist.

Becton's father looked like he was pregnant with triplets.  As I looked at his family, next to him, I was thinking:  We need a guy my size in that room for frame of reference.  At 5'11" and 200 lbs, I would look like a jockey in that room.  Damn, that guy is going to need a first round contract for food alone.
Reply/Quote
I liked seeing Tristan Wirfs jump out of the pool. Guy is a monster of a man to be doing that. Most impressive.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 11:29 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I liked seeing Tristan Wirfs jump out of the pool. Guy is a monster of a man to be doing that. Most impressive.

I am a swimmer and we always try to do wacky shit like that.  For a man that size to launch himself like that is insane.  And winning the strength competitions at a program known for that like Iowa???  AND winning the shotput championship?  I still can't believe he was like the 4th tackle taken.  I loved this guy.  
Reply/Quote
Wirfs jumping out of the pool was the most amazing thing I saw last night. McCarthy's giant head was great too.

Also loved, in no particular order:

- Goodell's costume change. He clearly spilled something on his shirt and tried to pass it off as a non-event.
- CeeDee Lamb's girlfriend.
- The background bling (and lack thereof). Warner, Irvin, and Elway had some impressive trophy displays going on, as did Lincoln Riley. Gus Malzahn's mural was nuts. But Kliff Kingsbury had the best crib by far, with Jerry Jones's space yacht a close second. In contrast, Gettelman was clearly banished to an attic or basement, and Zac Taylor and Joe Judge appeared to be working from movie sets.
- Mike Vrabel's color guard, particularly the guy pooping in the background.
- The fact that Joe Douglas kept his study Eagles green after taking the Jets job, apparently figuring it was "close enough."
- The Kinlaws watching the draft from a vacant home.
- Andy Reid's shirt
- Everything about Bruce Arians -- I wish he was my father-in-law.
Reply/Quote
Andy Reid's treadmill in the background..... Gotta have something to hang your clothes on....LMAO
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 12:10 PM)shanebo Wrote: Wirfs jumping out of the pool was the most amazing thing I saw last night.  McCarthy's giant head was great too.

Also loved, in no particular order:

- Goodell's costume change.  He clearly spilled something on his shirt and tried to pass it off as a non-event.
- CeeDee Lamb's girlfriend.  
- The background bling (and lack thereof).  Warner, Irvin, and Elway had some impressive trophy displays going on, as did Lincoln Riley.  Gus Malzahn's mural was nuts.  But Kliff Kingsbury had the best crib by far, with Jerry Jones's space yacht a close second.  In contrast, Gettelman was clearly banished to an attic or basement, and Zac Taylor and Joe Judge appeared to be working from movie sets.
- Mike Vrabel's color guard, particularly the guy pooping in the background.
- The fact that Joe Douglas kept his study Eagles green after taking the Jets job, apparently figuring it was "close enough."
- The Kinlaws watching the draft from a vacant home.
- Andy Reid's shirt
- Everything about Bruce Arians -- I wish he was my father-in-law.

I saw that!  Hilarious!  It was him getting a gatorade bath with a quote by him.  Humble much, Gus?   Hilarious 

Someone was pooping in the background of Vrabel's?  WTF???  He had some goofy mullet-wearing kid on one side and some odd costume on the other....I was like WTH is going on there?  
Reply/Quote
Desmond Howard’s set: Every time he was on screen there was a different 33 LP record behind him.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 01:53 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I saw that!  Hilarious!  It was him getting a gatorade bath with a quote by him.  Humble much, Gus?   Hilarious 

Someone was pooping in the background of Vrabel's?  WTF???  He had some goofy mullet-wearing kid on one side and some odd costume on the other....I was like WTH is going on there?  

So the kid claims he wasn't pooping, but it sure as hell looked like it ...

[Image: 681953e382e74c878dcd3a7ee3fb6179_md.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 04:02 PM)shanebo Wrote: So the kid claims he wasn't pooping, but it sure as hell looked like it ...

Wow...someone pooping, someone in a gimp suit, and someone with a trophy mullett....and a cute girl to boot.  This cut had it all.  
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2020, 04:02 PM)shanebo Wrote: So the kid claims he wasn't pooping, but it sure as hell looked like it ...

Wow, missed this.  Hilarious

I just remembered the dude with the weird ass costume.
Reply/Quote