Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not an AJ Geen post
This is a replacement post for the AJ Green post. The AJ Green post was injured on it's latest response and will be inactive for the foreseeable future..

In other news, Cordy Glenn has recently confirmed that he fits into his superman outfit and promises that Edge rushers will have about as much success in getting to Finley as someone has in breaking Tesla's Unbreakable windows...

Hooosh-ma-zilli…..Championship!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 11:32 AM)The Clapp Wrote: This is a replacement post for the AJ Green post. The AJ Green post was injured on it's latest response and will be inactive for the foreseeable future..

In other news, Cordy Glenn has recently confirmed that he fits into his superman outfit and promises that Edge rushers will have about as much success in getting to Finley as someone has in breaking Tesla's Unbreakable windows...

I wouldn't be surprised, at all, if AJ hasn't already taken his last snap as a Bengal and I wouldn't blame him.

I just have little faith Glenn is gonna come back and shine.
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile the Cordy Glenn post may actually show up on the front page and the Ryan Finley thread found its way on the Steelers board somehow.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 11:32 AM)The Clapp Wrote: This is a replacement post for the AJ Green post. The AJ Green post was injured on it's latest response and will be inactive for the foreseeable future..

at this rate we will see AC green before AJ green on the field
Reply/Quote
Who is this AJ Geen? Is he any good?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 01:57 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: at this rate we will see AC green before AJ green on the field

what's the chance that we could get Seth Green to catch a couple of balls or Tom Green...
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 04:48 PM)The Clapp Wrote: what's the chance that we could get Seth Green to catch a couple of balls or Tom Green...

Tom green is 6'3  so maybe....

But we all know who we need to call....Matthew Jones
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 04:47 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Who is this AJ Geen? Is he any good?

He's no AC Green, that's for sure. 
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 07:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: He's no AC Green, that's for sure. 

Blah blah blah Tuna on Rye blah blah blah.... 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2019, 04:48 PM)The Clapp Wrote: what's the chance that we could get Seth Green to catch a couple of balls or Tom Green...

Well, Tom is only able to catch one ball...

[Image: hVgiWz5.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2019, 08:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well, Tom is only able to catch one ball...

[Image: hVgiWz5.png]

[Image: CaptainAmerica1_zps8c295f96.JPG]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
why he allowed to cash full check without playing
Reply/Quote
AJ Geen reminds me... wasn't there another just absolutely awful intentional misspelling of AJ's name a couple years back that some people kept using?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 10:36 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: AJ Geen reminds me... wasn't there another just absolutely awful intentional misspelling of AJ's name a couple years back that some people kept using?

Was it "Always in Jured" Green?

man that was bad.. I just couldn't find a word that started with "j" that was a synonym for Injured..my apologies
Reply/Quote