Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
343 days since last win - 13 losses in a row and 18 our of 19
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
These numbers are only going to grow. No way this team wins a game this year especially with Finley.
Reply/Quote
Why do we follow this trainwreck?
Reply/Quote
Because I was raised with it. I feel guilty if I quit them but honestly I hate them more than anything right now. I absolutely despise the brown family. Easily worst owners in sports.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 07:08 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Because I was raised with it. I feel guilty if I quit them but honestly I hate them more than anything right now. I absolutely despise the brown family. Easily worst owners in sports.
It doesn't pay to get worked up about this shit storm...We all know that MB is going to enjoy a nice steak dinner tonite, shart his pants...fall asleep, wake up and not even think twice about the joke of the league he owns and is GM for.  don't get me started on ZT...how we are sticking to weenie arm Finely is beyond me. He is an obvious 2nd stringer at BEST.     
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Why do we follow this trainwreck?

Masochism?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So it's getting very close to 365 days without One Single Win. So when Coach Taylor says it's easy for fans to be negative, You Better Believe It. There is one thing I'm positive about, however. If Taylor comes in here and goes 0-16, he should be handed his cardboard box and shown the door, or to be exact, FIRED.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Why do we follow this trainwreck?

I do it for the sick satisfaction of watching a Mike Brown owned team fall deeper into the depths of shitness, cementing his legacy of being the worst, most inept owner of a professional franchise in history--number 1 with a bullett. I feel bad for the players that care and give it their all and hurt when they lose, but that's an unfortunate byproduct of Brown's pathetic efforts. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote