Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Things Trump says...
(09-09-2017, 10:55 AM)PhilHos Wrote: That's not what I said. I asked for proof that ISIS wanted the USA to call those that committed terror attacks Islamic terrorists. I don't care about the argument of them wanting publicity and/or using said publicity in recruiting efforts.

No, I don't 'dig'. Nazi terrorists are NOT Trump's base. Sure, they may be a part of his supporters, but the majority of those that support him are not Nazi terrorists.

Never said they weren't.

Cool.

Now, who are they recruiting?
(09-09-2017, 10:55 AM)PhilHos Wrote: No, I don't 'dig'. Nazi terrorists are NOT Trump's base. Sure, they may be a part of his supporters, but the majority of those that support him are not Nazi terrorists.

OK, let me rephrase that.

Nazi terrorists are part of Trumps base.
Radical Islam terrorist were NOT part of Obama's base.

Is that better?
(09-09-2017, 10:55 AM)PhilHos Wrote: That's not what I said. I asked for proof that ISIS wanted the USA to call those that committed terror attacks Islamic terrorists. I don't care about the argument of them wanting publicity and/or using said publicity in recruiting efforts.

No, I don't 'dig'. Nazi terrorists are NOT Trump's base. Sure, they may be a part of his supporters, but the majority of those that support him are not Nazi terrorists.

Never said they weren't.

(09-09-2017, 08:43 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: OK, let me rephrase that.

Is that better?

As I've told many people (including my own parents who voted for trump), if ever there were Nazi's, KKK, or any other white nationalist group supporting me in any fashion.  I would need to seriously re-evaluate my ideals and beliefs.
(09-11-2017, 02:05 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: As I've told many people (including my own parents who voted for trump), if ever there were Nazi's, KKK, or any other white nationalist group supporting me in any fashion.  I would need to seriously re-evaluate my ideals and beliefs.

Good morning. You have Nazi's, white supremacist and the KKK, in other words, the scum of the earth, supporting this con man president, who embraces these vermin and all the Trump lovers got to say about this is "they have freedom of speech". They know Trump is a fraud but they can't bring themselves to admit it out loud because they are too embarrassed that they voted for him.
SOS.
Won't show his tax return
Blame Hillary
Blame Obama
(09-07-2017, 06:38 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Wow. You ... reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally did your homework there. I don't know if I should be impressed or frightened that you remembered that. lol

In all seriousness, at the time I made that comment it was because Obama had already had a history of defending Islam to the point that it seemed he never referenced the radical elements and their proclivities towards terrorism. While I can see your parallel to Trump, the difference is that Trump has not shown a habit for defending Nazi terrorists. If after a few more Nazi's drive their cars into Antifa protesters, he still refuses to acknowledge the Nazi terrorism, then I will concede the point. Fair enough? ThumbsUp

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/09/11/9112017-trump-pence-mattis-sessions-fail-to-name-radical-islamic-terrorism/

Trump refuses to say radical Islamic terrorist.
(09-09-2017, 04:49 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Cool.

Now, who are they recruiting?

Islamic radicals and those who believe terrorism is a viable political tactic.

Now, please show me where  ISIS wanted the USA to call those that committed terror attacks Islamic terrorist. 

Thanks.

(09-09-2017, 08:43 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: OK, let me rephrase that.

Is that better?

Better. It's not necessarily true, but it's better and I'm not going to argue with you if you say it is completely true.

(09-12-2017, 11:20 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/09/11/9112017-trump-pence-mattis-sessions-fail-to-name-radical-islamic-terrorism/

Trump refuses to say radical Islamic terrorist.

Boo on him. Get back to me when he does it repeatedly.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-11-2017, 02:05 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: As I've told many people (including my own parents who voted for trump), if ever there were Nazi's, KKK, or any other white nationalist group supporting me in any fashion.  I would need to seriously re-evaluate my ideals and beliefs.

So you're no longer in favor of free speech? You know, something those racist assholes support? The only time you should worry about scum of the earth supporting you is if they are the ONLY ones supporting you.
(09-12-2017, 04:15 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Islamic radicals and those who believe terrorism is a viable political tactic.

Now, please show me where  ISIS wanted the USA to call those that committed terror attacks Islamic terrorist. 

Thanks.

Better. It's not necessarily true, but it's better and I'm not going to argue with you if you say it is completely true.

Boo on him. Get back to me when he does it repeatedly.

They are recruiting Islamic radicals, you say. Why are they targeting Islamic radicals with their recruiting efforts?
(09-12-2017, 04:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So you're no longer in favor of free speech? You know, something those racist assholes support? The only time you should worry about scum of the earth supporting you is if they are the ONLY ones supporting you.

I have a feeling that Trump's positions on free speech (which no one could argue is even that strong) are not what attracts Neo Nazis to him. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-12-2017, 04:28 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: They are recruiting Islamic radicals, you say. Why are they targeting Islamic radicals with their recruiting efforts?

Yea, it's the same reason Christian leaders lie about a war on Christianity. Making people feel that they are being marginalized for their beliefs radicalizes them and rallies them to your cause. This play at identity politics occurs on all levels. From religious terrorists to innocent interest groups.

ISIS's whole identity is that of a caliphate uniting all Muslims across an ethnically and culturally diverse region of the world. How else do you get these feuding ethnic groups to ignore their differences?

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/trump-hires-company-owned-by-chinese-government-to-build-golf-course

Quote:Trump hires company owned by Chinese government to build golf course

Although President Donald Trump promised that his family company would not participate or pursue business with foreign government agencies or entities while he's in office, a major construction firm owned by the Chinese government was hired to work on the latest Trump golf club in Dubai, according to McClatchy DC.

DAMAC Properties, a partner of the Trump Organization at Trump World Golf Club Dubai, awarded the Middle East subsidiary of China State Construction Engineering Corporation a $32 million contract. The company, one of the largest in the world, was blacklisted by the World Bank for fraud and corruption.

Press releases from the companies state the agreement was made in early 2017, around Trump's inauguration. If the deal was made after his victory, it could potentially violate the Emoluments Clause, a Constitutional anti-bribery provision dictating federal officials may not receive gifts from foreign governments. Breaking the clause is considered an impeachable offense.

A Trump Organization official told McClatchy the deal involves infrastructure work around the hospitality development, and is unrelated to the golf club. The course is set to open in 2018.
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(09-12-2017, 04:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So you're no longer in favor of free speech? You know, something those racist assholes support? The only time you should worry about scum of the earth supporting you is if they are the ONLY ones supporting you.

You're stretching a bit (actually a lot) on this phil.  I'm a huge proponent of free speech including my freedom of speech against what you're saying.  I stand by what I said. If Nazis,  KKK, and/or other white nationalist were supporting me in any fashion I would seriously need to re-evaluate my ideals and beliefs.  Now if those were my only supporters, It would make sense that their ideals and beliefs matched my own. therefore I wouldn't need to re-evaluate anything about my own beliefs.

Again the day that any of those scumbags support me or my beliefs, I would need to re-evaluate things.
(09-12-2017, 04:28 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: They are recruiting Islamic radicals, you say. Why are they targeting Islamic radicals with their recruiting efforts?

Look, either provide proof that ISIS wanted terror attacks to be called Islamic terror attacks or admit you made that shit up. Your constant refusal to do so and your constant focus on a point I'm not contesting is rather tiring. Dare I say, Lucie-esque. 

(09-13-2017, 02:39 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: You're stretching a bit (actually a lot) on this phil.  I'm a huge proponent of free speech including my freedom of speech against what you're saying.  I stand by what I said. If Nazis,  KKK, and/or other white nationalist were supporting me in any fashion I would seriously need to re-evaluate my ideals and beliefs.  Now if those were my only supporters, It would make sense that there ideals and beliefs matched my own. therefore I wouldn't need to re-evaluate anything about my own beliefs.

Again the day that any of those scumbags support me or my beliefs, I would need to re-evaluate things.

Well, that's on you. My ideals and beleifs are not based on who supports them. I base them on many things, but first among them are facts and truth. Yes, that's not always possible, but I arrive at my ideals and beliefs through a variety of ways. None among them (that I know of) are the type of people who agree with me.
(09-14-2017, 06:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Look, either provide proof that ISIS wanted terror attacks to be called Islamic terror attacks or admit you made that shit up. Your constant refusal to do so and your constant focus on a point I'm not contesting is rather tiring. Dare I say, Lucie-esque.

Not contesting?

(09-08-2017, 05:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: That's all well and good, but none of that supports the claim that Islamic terrorists want to be called Islamic terrorists so as to encourage others to join their cause. 

Seems like you are contesting it.

So I'm in the process of providing you with the proof you want after I've already provided you with other evidence you dismissed by helping you the understand why. So don't complain about the manner in which I provide you with what you asked for especially after I've already provided other evidence.

So why are the Islamic terrorists recruiting Islamic radicals? Is it because of their religion? Why is religion an important component for Islamic terror groups recruiting new members? How would calling them radical Islamic terrorists feed their rhetoric versus just labeling them terrorists when recruiting Islamic radicals to become radical Islamic terrorists? It's almost like there is some sort of unifying theme that brings these radicals together. Hmmm, maybe you can help me out; what's the common denominator? Is it Islam? Maybe even radical Islam? And how would Islamic radicals react to radical Islamic terrorist recruitment if they thought the West, specifically the US, was attacking their religion?

Starbucks put Happy Holidays on a coffee cup instead of Merry Christmas and Christians claimed they were under attack. Imagine how they would react if they were called "radical." Many shits would be lost.
(09-14-2017, 06:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well, that's on you. My ideals and beleifs are not based on who supports them. I base them on many things, but first among them are facts and truth. Yes, that's not always possible, but I arrive at my ideals and beliefs through a variety of ways. None among them (that I know of) are the type of people who agree with me.

I would think that the type of people that support you would matter.  Again the moment that I found Nazis and white supremacists supported my ideals and beliefs, I would need to re-evaluate things.  Unless of course they had radically changed their ideals and beliefs, which I doubt they would.

I like to think that I think independently as well, but the fact is that we all seek validation and support for our ideals and beliefs. It's why people engage in politics to begin with.  Hell it's leadership 101.  If you're seeking a leadership position you need people that support your position.
Our president, who always waits for the facts, quickly responded to the terrorism in London today, calling the terrorists "losers" and used it as an example of why we need a strong travel ban.

(09-15-2017, 03:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Our president, who always waits for the facts, quickly responded to the terrorism in London today, calling the terrorists "losers" and used it as an example of why we need a strong travel ban.

Charlottesville attack: "I didn't want to respond immediately until I had all the facts."

London attack: "SCOTLAND YARD KNEW WHO IT WAS! CUT OFF THE INTERNET RECRUITING! Also ESPN is failing..."
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(09-15-2017, 03:09 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Charlottesville attack: "I didn't want to respond immediately until I had all the facts."

London attack: "SCOTLAND YARD KNEW WHO IT WAS! CUT OFF THE INTERNET RECRUITING! Also ESPN is failing..."

ThumbsUp sound observation.

I just wait for him suggesting Pershing's alleged ideas again. We need to find 50 muslims, dig bullets in pig's blood, shoot 49 and send one home back to his people. Terror will stop for 50 years, that's what halting Teresa needs to do.

While those defending islamic terror will say muslims in Europe are just enraged by islamophobic rightists and that there's violence on many sides.
(09-15-2017, 03:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Our president, who always waits for the facts, quickly responded to the terrorism in London today, calling the terrorists "losers" and used it as an example of why we need a strong travel ban.

(09-15-2017, 03:09 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Charlottesville attack: "I didn't want to respond immediately until I had all the facts."

And still not a word on the Minnesota mosque attack.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/uk-criticize-trump-london_us_59bbdab9e4b02da0e1414e6e

Quote:LONDON ― U.K. Prime Minister Theresa May and London Mayor Sadiq Khan were quick to slam President Donald Trump’s response to Friday’s terror attack at a London tube station. 

In a Friday morning Twitter rant, Trump speculated heavily about the perpetrators of a bomb attack that left at least 22 people injured. He referenced the so-called Islamic State, despite there being very little confirmed information about the bombing. He also used the incident as an excuse to push his U.S. travel ban on citizens from six Muslim-majority countries. 

“I never think it’s helpful for anybody to speculate on what is an ongoing investigation,” May said on Friday.

“I’ve simply been too busy this morning to look at Twitter,” Khan said in response to a question by a British radio station about Trump’s tweets. “I’m not going to go there. My priority today is catch the individual or individuals responsible.”

“I’m hopefully the last person who’s speculating about these sort of things,” he added.

A police spokesperson told CNN that Trump’s comments on Scotland Yard were “pure speculation” and “unhelpful.”

Quote:[/url]

Follow
[Image: kUuht00m_normal.jpg]Donald J. Trump 

@realDonaldTrump
Another attack in London by a loser terrorist.These are sick and demented people who were in the sights of Scotland Yard. Must be proactive!
6:42 AM - Sep 15, 2017

Quote:

Follow

@realDonaldTrump
We have made more progress in the last nine months against ISIS than the Obama Administration has made in 8 years.Must be proactive & nasty!
7:00 AM - Sep 15, 2017

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump]

Follow

@realDonaldTrump
Loser terrorists must be dealt with in a much tougher manner.The internet is their main recruitment tool which we must cut off & use better!
6:48 AM - Sep 15, 2017

This isn’t the first time Trump has angered officials in the U.K., one of the United States’ closest allies. The U.S. president specifically called Khan out on Twitter in June after seven people died in a terror attack in London. U.K. politicians of all stripes condemned Trump following the spat. May said he was “wrong” to have lashed out at Khan.
to the day's most important ne
His comments come in contrast to his silence for two days following the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, last month. He justified his inability to condemn hatred by claiming he didn’t want to speak because he “didn’t know all the facts.”