Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things You Hate Most About The Steelers
[Image: andersonfacemask.jpg]

The seasons change, the players and coaches change, but what's the saying....The more things change the more they stay the same.
Reply/Quote
Everything. Pitt is up there on my list with ISIS. I've watched this team for so many years get lucky, cheat, play dirty but most of all stand in our way. We finally have the players ( or they dont ) to smack them around, be physical and beat them the way they beat us in the past but now they cry about it. We need to kick the shit out of that sorry soft ass team.
Reply/Quote
Are we going to unleash the VIGILante on them. Would like to see the kid play more.
Reply/Quote
Everything. Simple as that.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 11:03 PM)TGISunday Wrote: I started the thread in good fun. It's devolved a little, but what do you expect during the week the Bengals play the Steelers?

Nothing against the thread itself. Steeler Week(s) are my favorite of the season. It's the non Steeler weeks filled with Steeler content in JN that gets annoying.

Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 11:26 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Everything. Pitt is up there on my list with ISIS. I've watched this team for so many years get lucky, cheat, play dirty but most of all stand in our way. We finally have the players ( or they dont ) to smack them around, be physical and beat them the way they beat us in the past but now they cry about it. We need to kick the shit out of that sorry soft ass team.

Ninja

Reply/Quote
One other thing I hate abut them is the BANDWAGON FANS. Anywhere I've ever lived (never in Pittsburgh), even here in Boise freaking Idaho, they're crawling out of the woodwork. If you're from the Steel City, which is a nice place I must admit, I've got no beef, but latching on to a team just because of their past successes? That tells me that you have to attach your identity to something associated with winning to convince yourself you're not a loser. Well, that dog don't bark as far as I'm concerned. Not only are you still a loser, but an even bigger loser.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Their qb is a rape at and is famously mentioned in the Eminem song almost famous lol. There dirty style of play as well they are the duke basketball of the nfl
Reply/Quote
(09-15-2016, 08:47 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I hate the way they try to prop the Ravens above us even though we have been way better than the Ravens the past few years.

"The Bengals/Steelers rivalry is nothing compared to the Ravens/Steelers rivalry. Man I'm a Steelers fan and I have so much respect for the Ravens but just none for Cincinnati."

Also the way they neglect their play.

"Cincinnati is sooo dirty. Why would they ever be like this with us? We did nothing to deserve this, we just play hard."

It is just a way to slight the Bengals. You know they are worried and get worked up when they play us or they would not be dancing around every time some one gets injured or the officials make a bs call that goes their way. That dumbass, lisping Bill Cowher said "We Dey" after every game in 2005 which shows you that he was thinking about the Bengals the whole time. 

Its just because the Bengals have called them out on their BS and it has come to national attention. They have had enough of the cheap shots and they started fighting back and the Bengals are in their head. Now that we got their attention it is time to focus and kick their asses. It is going down tomorrow and I can not wait. 
Reply/Quote
(09-16-2016, 04:02 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Pissed WTF
Making a point that they root for two teams with the most titles in their respective sports. I don't think you fall into that category.
Reply/Quote
1. The thing that bothers me most is that 60% of their fan base is comprised of front running bandwagoners who have never stepped within 100 miles of Pittsburgh. I knew a kid in the 90's who got a Patriots starter coat because Bledsoe led them to the Super Bowl. Then he was pissed when they lost because his coat wasn't as cool suddenly. That's the type of people that root for the Steelers and Pats. Probably also Warriors fans circa 2015. If you have lived within 20 miles or so of a pro sports team for your entire life and instead choose a different team to cheer for, I have no respect for that. It shows something about your loyalty.

2. 90% of their fan base is kinda derpy. Half of them will probably still be chanting Heeeath in dive bars across the country whenever Jesse James catches a pass.

3. Their team has used dirty play for 40+ years to not only injure opponent's, but to also gain an advantage through intimidation. Yet their derpy fans would never admit that.

4. Roethlisberger is a doosh. Years ago I was eating at the applebees in Hamilton (near Oxford) and somehow got into a conversation with a server about Pig Ben. This server happened to attend Miami while Ben was there and he went on and on about how much of an arrogant doosh Ben was, even back then.

5. Hines Ward, Peezy, Chin, Tomlin, Von KneeAssassin, Shazier, Mike Mitchell, etc. I guess it'd be easier to name their players I've respected. Polamalu, Heath Miller, Greg Lloyd...um..uh I guess that's it.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
I got into a scuffle with a steeler fan at a restaurant about 5 years ago (got blindsided with a shot to my temple... Still knocked his ass to the ground and bloodied his nose) and nearly had a similar incident today.

I was in a grocery store, I'm wearing a Bengal hoodie and minding my own business... And I'm hearing some snide remarks coming my way. I ignore them. As I look around I see steeler gear everywhere. These scumbags are everywhere in this place (I saw at least 9). I'm in upstate New York. Far upstate, like a half hour from Canada. This dude and his obnoxious young son are giggling like girls and muttering insults under their breath (Bengal ***** *giggle giggle*, fa***t! *giggle* f****ng loser!). Another nasty lady with black tooth scoffed incredibly loud. An employee who clearly isn't a Bengal fan asked if I "lost a bet wearing that hoodie"? I'm pissed at this point, but still doing my best to ignore it.

This dude with the loud, cursing kid are outside (I seriously wonder if they were waiting) and the little bastard jumps in front of me and yells, "BENGALS SUCK AND YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!", and runs back giggling to his dad and they give each other a hi-five.

I had enough. I ignore the kid and get right in the Dad's face. I try to use a calm tone but I'm sure I was shaking. Told him to control his derelict child, to stop harassing me and (I kinda regret this part) told him one more word and his kid was going to take a ride with his dad in an ambulance today (NOT a threat on the kid). More words are exchanged, can't really remember what was said, but a couple guys stepped in a pulled us apart. As soon as the guys stepped in, this guy tries to shove me. Seriously.

I'm still livid right now. Of course these were steeler fans. Who else would it be? I'm still shaking... These types of people are the main reason I despise Pittsburgh. This happened almost an hour ago and I'm still LIVID! F*** THE STEELERS!
Reply/Quote
The fans. If that's not the consensus I'd be very surprised. By far the worst fans in sports.
Reply/Quote
1. Doosh fan base. I've only met a few who were "okay". Seeing as how many there are... those are small numbers.
2. Players same way. Only a couple who were decent people. Most were/are jackasses.
3. Coaches. From the Chin to Omar Epps JR. Just as dooshy tools as those listed.
4. Towel. Need I say more?
5. Those stupid ass bumblebee jailhouse uniforms.
6. Media love for that crap team. They can do no wrong.

The Chin was a good coach.

The thing I hated about him as much as his spittle blowing face was the fact that he could get away with murder with refs.

I clearly remember him taking a game photo and trying to cram it into the head refs pocket while screaming.

What NFL coach can do that? Touch the ref in that manner?

Dude was a grade A piece of work.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 03:23 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: 1.  Doosh fan base.  I've only met a few who were "okay".  Seeing as how many there are...  those are small numbers.
2.  Players same way.  Only a couple who were decent people.  Most were/are jackasses.
3.  Coaches.  From the Chin to Omar Epps JR.  Just as dooshy tools as those listed.
4.  Towel.  Need I say more?
5.  Those stupid ass bumblebee jailhouse uniforms.
6.  Media love for that crap team.  They can do no wrong.

The Chin was a good coach.  

The thing I hated about him as much as his spittle blowing face was the fact that he could get away with murder with refs.

I clearly remember him taking a game photo and trying to cram it into the head refs pocket while screaming.

What NFL coach can do that?  Touch the ref in that manner?

Dude was a grade A piece of work.

#6 is a big one. 
Reply/Quote
I hate them because they breath the same air as I do.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
It's mostly that they violate the rules, get away with it and then we get called out for it. And then the league courtesy of Goodell (the Rooneys handpicked commissioner) goes out of its way to cover for them. It always feels like in a Steeler game we are playing against the refs as well.

One wonders what a Steeler game would be like with completely unbiased officials?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A steeler LB goes helmet to helmet and breaks our punter's jaw....steeler fans tell us to quit crying, that's just good old fashioned hard nosed football.

A Bengals LB concusses their WR with a shoulder to helmet hit...steeler fans tell us Bengal players are dirty.

Bottom line: steeler fans are whiney little bitches who can dish it out but not take it.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 02:40 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I got into a scuffle with a steeler fan at a restaurant about 5 years ago (got blindsided with a shot to my temple... Still knocked his ass to the ground and bloodied his nose) and nearly had a similar incident today.

I was in a grocery store, I'm wearing a Bengal hoodie and minding my own business... And I'm hearing some snide remarks coming my way. I ignore them. As I look around I see steeler gear everywhere. These scumbags are everywhere in this place (I saw at least 9). I'm in upstate New York. Far upstate, like a half hour from Canada. This dude and his obnoxious young son are giggling like girls and muttering insults under their breath (Bengal ***** *giggle giggle*, fa***t! *giggle* f****ng loser!). Another nasty lady with black tooth scoffed incredibly loud. An employee who clearly isn't a Bengal fan asked if I "lost a bet wearing that hoodie"? I'm pissed at this point, but still doing my best to ignore it.

This dude with the loud, cursing kid are outside (I seriously wonder if they were waiting) and the little bastard jumps in front of me and yells, "BENGALS SUCK AND YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE!", and runs back giggling to his dad and they give each other a hi-five.

I had enough. I ignore the kid and get right in the Dad's face. I try to use a calm tone but I'm sure I was shaking. Told him to control his derelict child, to stop harassing me and (I kinda regret this part) told him one more word and his kid was going to take a ride with his dad in an ambulance today (NOT a threat on the kid). More words are exchanged, can't really remember what was said, but a couple guys stepped in a pulled us apart. As soon as the guys stepped in, this guy tries to shove me. Seriously.

I'm still livid right now. Of course these were steeler fans. Who else would it be? I'm still shaking... These types of people are the main reason I despise Pittsburgh. This happened almost an hour ago and I'm still LIVID! F*** THE STEELERS!
Damn Pat this is some bullshit u had to put up with I mean damn!
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 02:40 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I got into a scuffle with a steeler fan at a restaurant about 5 years ago (got blindsided with a shot to my temple... Still knocked his ass to the ground and bloodied his nose) and nearly had a similar incident today.

Low class, low rent.... and that was probably one of the more tame Steelers fans you met.  It's the truly classless ones you have to watch out for.  Nervous

As for the child, while completely obnoxious, it's such a shame some children are born never really given a chance.  Such as a child born to a Shitsburgh fan.  A shame....just a shame....
Reply/Quote