Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have footage of Bengals - Steelers MNF?
I would really like to see the play on the Bengals last drive where the Steeler defender CROSSED THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE,
but they called "False Start" on Gio. I'm arguing with a Steeler fan on FB, and I NEED EVIDENCE!!!! Smirk
Reply/Quote
I deleted that game from my DVR the second it ended and was so worried some of the data may still be lingering inside it, that I threw the DVR in the trash
Reply/Quote
What game are you talking about?

[Image: latest?cb=20120207193242]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 06:25 PM)nkets Wrote: What game are you talking about?

[Image: latest?cb=20120207193242]

2 games ago.  MNF
Steelers vs. Bengals... OH, NVM - I GET IT NOW!
Reply/Quote
Why even argue with a Steeler fan? There's not much we can say anymore. The Bengals has silenced us (Fans) in this "rivalry".

Only fans we can still "argue" with is Browns fans. And you can't help but feel bad for them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 05:20 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I would really like to see the play on the Bengals last drive where the Steeler defender CROSSED THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE,
but they called "False Start" on Gio.  I'm arguing with a Steeler fan on FB, and I NEED EVIDENCE!!!!   Smirk

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 06:48 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote:

Forget to switch your alt?

Oh and to the OP,

Let. It. Go.

Reply/Quote
Gio rocked in his stance so it’s not relavent that a steeler crossed the line. Gio was at fault. I love gio but this time it was on him.
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 07:00 PM)motoarch Wrote: Gio rocked in his stance so it’s not relavent that a steeler crossed the line.  Gio was at fault.  I love gio but this time it was on him.

Actually the CB was in the neutral zone when Gio moved so it should have been a neutral zone infraction...
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 06:42 PM)jj22 Wrote: Why even argue with a Steeler fan? There's not much we can say anymore.  The Bengals has silenced us (Fans) in this "rivalry".

Only fans we can still "argue" with is Browns fans. And you can't help but feel bad for them.

The real reason to not argue with steeler fans is that even when shown absolute proof of something being done wrong by any steeler player they refuse to accept it happened or is true. 

Hell, they probably blame Josh Malone for shazier's injury, since he would never lead with the crown of his helmet..  Whatever

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2017, 07:17 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: The real reason to not argue with steeler fans is that even when shown absolute proof of something being done wrong by any steeler player they refuse to accept it happened or is true. 

Hell, they probably blame Josh Malone for shazier's injury, since he would never lead with the crown of his helmet..  Whatever

The other reason is that we have no ammunition for said arguments. The Bengals suck, and they don't.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
They won't admit to biased officiating in their favor, even when the evidence is CLEAR AS DAY and RIGHT IN THEIR FACE.
Reply/Quote