Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things you probably own...
I'll go out on a limb and guess many of you have at one point purchased a back scratcher device likely made of wood or perhaps bamboo or similar material . Additionally I'll guess that you've forgotten about your past purchase and suffered through countless bouts of itching somewhere on your back so you eventually find your back scratcher but only after the itching has subsided . It is at this point that you will once again put your back scratcher in a  handy location you'll completely forget where you put it until the next time the itching has completely subsided..
Don't forget to put back scatcher on your shopping list to completely forget about again .. Someday your children will wonder just exactly why you bought so many back scratchers. I wonder how many other indispensable items you've purchased over the years that have fallen into the black hole of "where the hell is it?"
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The companion post of items you've purchased over the years that you have absolutely no idea of where they've disappeared to...then purchase again only to have the same exact effect  ...
A.
B.
C.
D.......

Those revolutionary snazzy screwdrivers with countless handy attachments and utterly useless bits that never quite seem to work for some reason ...

By the way  has anyone noticed that we seem to have gone flashlight crazy over the past few years?  I like shopping at Batteries Plus for my "power needs" and they're not the only place, but they carry about 60 different kinds of high powered flashlights that could probably blind most people if they look straight into one whilst not paying attention .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2018, 08:13 AM)grampahol Wrote: I'll go out on a limb and guess many of you have at one point purchased a back scratcher device

Well, something similar.

[Image: The-Robotic-Manipulation.png]

Reply/Quote
{Thread Title}...probably own you....
Reply/Quote