Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think the refs were biased?
Were not biased? What happened on Gio's hit? or Eifert's earlier in the game?

IMO Burfict and the hit on Eifert were one and the same, guess which got flagged?

So you can't "specifically pick" something out if you have an argument. It's understandable as a Steelers fan you don't see them being dirty and one of the least penalized teams in the league. Funny when your coaches are constantly trying to cheat.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:42 PM)steelersrule-bengalsdrool Wrote: I am not here to talk smack. I am trying to address the fact that the refs..who clearly are never perfect were not Biased towards the steelers. The fact that there were many missed or non-calls on Cincy penalties earlier prove that. But I was talking specifically about that ending sequence involving Jones/Porter. Okay, maybe Porter should have gotten the same 15 yard penalty that Jones got. But my point was why didn't the Refs call Gilberry for the the most OBVIOUS and egregious penalty of having taken off his helmet ?...which is a CLEAR 15 yard penalty ?

Do you know what the word "fact" means?  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:43 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Were not biased? What happened on Gio's hit? or Eifert's earlier in the game?

IMO Burfict and the hit on Eifert were one and the same, guess which got flagged?

So you can't "specifically pick" something out if you have an argument. It's understandable as a Steelers fan you don't see them being dirty and one of the least penalized teams in the league. Funny when your coaches are constantly trying to cheat.

That's funny son considering one team got 149 yards in penalties Saturday ( Steelers )...and the other one got 79 yards ( Bengals )....but keep telling yourself whatever makes you happy.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:42 PM)steelersrule-bengalsdrool Wrote: I am not here to talk smack. I am trying to address the fact that the refs..who clearly are never perfect were not Biased towards the steelers. The fact that there were many missed or non-calls on Cincy penalties earlier prove that. But I was talking specifically about that ending sequence involving Jones/Porter. Okay, maybe Porter should have gotten the same 15 yard penalty that Jones got. But my point was why didn't the Refs call Gilberry for the the most OBVIOUS and egregious penalty of having taken off his helmet ?...which is a CLEAR 15 yard penalty ?

Bullshit.  You're here to incite.  Don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.  Address all your nonsense in smack, where it belongs. 

I swear, Steeler fans have a wicked case of guilty conscience.  If you're here to assuage  it, then you are truly clueless.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Jungle Noise is for Bengals fans only. If you want to discuss the game, you are free to do so in the Gameday thread, AFC North Chatter or Smack Talk.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:48 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Jungle Noise is for Bengals fans only. If you want to discuss the game, you are free to do so in the Gameday thread, AFC North Chatter or Smack Talk.

Dude, I addressed the very topic that the thread creator asked...were the Refs biased. And I did that by pointing out that those same so-called BIASED Refs did not call the most obvious penalty of the game...and that was Gilberry's taking off his helmet. Which he did..which IS a 15 yard penalty....no argument about it.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:55 PM)steelersrule-bengalsdrool Wrote: Dude, I addressed the very topic that the thread creator asked...were the Refs biased. And I did that by pointing out that those same so-called BIASED Refs did not call the most obvious penalty of the game...and that was Gilberry's taking off his helmet. Which he did..which IS a 15 yard penalty....no argument about it.

Pretty sure a coach on the field is the MOST obvious. You Twat. Go enjoy your victory and suck on your mommas tit. Have fun next week without your offense. Maybe Joey Porter can win you the next one too.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:55 PM)steelersrule-bengalsdrool Wrote: Dude, I addressed the very topic that the thread creator asked...were the Refs biased. And I did that by pointing out that those same so-called BIASED Refs did not call the most obvious penalty of the game...and that was Gilberry's taking off his helmet. Which he did..which IS a 15 yard penalty....no argument about it.

Once again...Jungle Noise is for discussion between Bengals fans only. You are free to talk about the game, the penalties, etc...in any of the 3 sections that I mentioned.
Reply/Quote

Thank you for proving what we already know--the Steelers, and by extension, their fans, laugh at silly little things like rules.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Hey look, a Steeler fan, lol.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 03:42 PM)steelersrule-bengalsdrool Wrote: I am not here to talk smack.

says the guy with a screen name of Steelersrule-Bengalsdrool, lol.
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Here's one

ARTICLE 8. NON-PLAYER PERSONNEL

Non-player personnel of a club (e.g., management personnel, coaches, trainers, equipment men) are prohibited from making unnecessary physical contact with or directing abusive, threatening, or insulting language or gestures at opponents, game officials, or representatives of the League.

Penalty: Loss of 15 yards. (Unsportsmanlike Conduct.) Enforcement is from:

the succeeding spot if the ball is dead;
the previous spot if the ball was in play; or
whatever spot the Referee, after consulting with the crew, deems equitable.(Palpably Unfair Act.)
Note: Violations which occur before or during the game may result in disqualification in addition to the yardage penalty. Any violation at the game site on the day of the game, including postgame, may result in discipline by the Commissioner.
Reply/Quote
Signed ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
The fix was in no doubt....the NFL gets ref crews to steer results of games that lead to best matchups rating and $$$ wise.

With that said, Marvin knows this and the players know this! They had both Shitsburgh and the refs beat all that had to happen is not turnover the ball (thanks J. Hill), and Burfict pull up from that hit and its GAME OVER!!

The no-call on the Gio hit is a grossly negligent non-call followed by the subsequent celebration by Stoolers players once again yet they call the Bengals "thugs" for doing the same thing. No call of Porter on the field mixing it up with Bengals players is a clear rule violation, and blatant carrying out of fraudulent umpiring steering outcomes of games. They call that  rule violation against porter, then A. Jones never reacts, and that penalty would of offset Burfict's penalty. Pitt would of had the ball still on their own 45 with twenty some seconds left, no timeouts, in the pouring rain. The refs gift wrapped that game to the Stoolers at the end, and to let an NFL Playoff game end like that questions the integrity and credibility of the NFL period!!
Reply/Quote
I signed it...I finally watched the game and I am DISGUSTED by the way the refs handled the ending...They absolutely gave Shitsburgh the edge and the game.

Not only was it the BS in the last 30 seconds that ticks me off, but the fact that they let Shitsburgh get away with SO much crap the entire game!

Somehow I just KNEW this would happen. Gooddell must be getting stroked hard by the Rooney's? Idk but something is seriously wrong here.

I'm just at a loss. In my mind the Bengals won, 16-15 but those refs didn't like that so they fixed it to get those thugs within field goal range.

Screw the Stealers! I hope they ALL get altitude sickness (headaches, dehydration and shortness of breath) and a case of the shits when they come out here to Colorado this weekend!

GO BRONCOS!!!
Reply/Quote
Signed, but we already know the narrative playing out that Burfict and Jones are dirty players and pissburg can do no wrong. The narrative is that the Bengals can never win a playoff game even if we out score the opposition 40-0.
I've long believed that the NFL is a corrupt business with outcomes quite often predetermined to favor one team or the other, but try to prove it and you'll be called a tin foil hat salesman.
Hell, just look at stadium financing deals where tax payers foot the bill for multi million dollar monstrosities that are only used 6 times a year and maybe a few more if the team is in the playoffs.
In any other line of work the stuff that goes on during games would land most of us in prison for assault.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 04:31 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Signed  ThumbsUp

Ditto
Reply/Quote

I do not ever respond in a negative way on this board but your bias is obvious.

The hit on Gio was way worse than Burfict hitting Brown, violates an express rule, gets you ejected in college and should have seen Shazier ejected.

It completely changed the game because Bengals would have had the ball around your 10 yard line and the drive that resulted I think in a field goal would not have happened.

Why was Porter not flagged for being on the field illegally. Why was he given a game ball afterwards in the Steeler locker room.

Was Brown really hurt or did he lay on the ground and fake injury to draw a flag which was not thrown at the time of the hit but several seconds later after Brown laid on the ground not moving. Let's see if he plays next week - do you want to take a bet on that?

The refs favored the Steelers and completely lost control of the game when Shazier was not flagged for a hit that was far worse and actually hurt a player. This occurred after the history of the dirty play on Palmer, smiling face Hines Ward ruining the career of Keith Rivers, and some idiot taking out our punter last year on a malicious hit.

Shazier dancing afterwards with his teammates - and the Steelers had the gall to complain when Burfict did the same thing after hitting Bell?

Your blinders and lack of objectivity are amazing as is your gall to get on this message board and try to rub it in to the devastated Bengal fan base - typical of many Steeler fans.

By the way are you from Pittsburg or live there - I doubt it.
Reply/Quote
The refs were terrible for both teams but to put the sole blame on them is wrong. They penalized the steelers 140 yds to our 75yds. Timing of the penalties is a different story though. Don't commit stupid penalties at the most critical times of the game. It always happens to Marvins teams.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2016, 02:28 PM)Attackcat Wrote: https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.wcpo.com/sports/football/bengals/thousands-signing-petition-calling-for-bengals-steelers-game-investigation&ved=0ahUKEwjilM-woqLKAhUD2D4KHfm7DRUQqUMIUzAG&usg=AFQjCNE9rQIXkUjfDYEd5BTg23BcGCqaWg sign the petition.

Comparing to deflate gate is a little ridiculous, NE beat the snot out of Indy and ball pressure had nothing to do with it.

Goodell will do nothing and doesn't care anyways.

Reply/Quote