Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This week's episode of turning point.
Did anyone else get to watch it? I played CB & S way back n the day and was fortunate enough to be pretty decent. I have a little experience when it comes those two positions, so I understand that as a DB sometimes you roll the dice. That said, Dre K's gamble on inside leverage cost us the TD to Nelson, & Illoka shadowing Nelson gave up the huge play to Allison.

They're both making a ton of money. Both must make better decisions & play better. Those two plays were huge in the deciding factor of that game.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2017, 04:01 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Did anyone else get to watch it? I played CB & S way back n the day and was fortunate enough to be pretty decent. I have a little experience when it comes those two positions, so I understand that as a DB sometimes you roll the dice. That said, Dre K's gamble on inside leverage cost us the TD to Nelson, & Illoka shadowing Nelson gave up the huge play to Allison.

They're both making a ton of money. Both must make better decisions & play better. Those two plays were huge in the deciding factor of that game.

Yeah people love our defense and our defensive line is great...but our LB's outside of Burfict and secondary especially is mediocre.

For as good of a pass rush as we have...the secondary should have easier jobs.
Reply/Quote
I think I found it on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gzkuSQuvko

It wont play in here cause its the official NFL utube.

But yeah, there was a reason DreK was rated like a turd that game from pff. He just wasnt good.

“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote