Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Feels Like Another Bye-Week
Bye week, then 2 games in 5 days...then 2 Sundays of no Bengals football, going from a Thursday Night game to a Monday Night game 11 days later......My hope is that everybody is healthy from this, but Bengals.com says Andre not practicing, but is early since game not until Monday. ....Stuck on 8-0 and waiting. ...GO BENGALS
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 05:45 PM)kevin Wrote: Bye week, then 2 games in 5 days...then 2 Sundays of no Bengals football, going from a Thursday Night game to a Monday Night game 11 days later......My hope is that everybody is healthy from this, but Bengals.com says Andre not practicing, but is early since game not until Monday. ....Stuck on 8-0 and waiting. ...GO BENGALS

Such a dirty word around these parts for many years.  Hope this is amongst the plethora of other things they've turned the corner on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 05:56 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Such a dirty word around these parts for many years.  Hope this is amongst the plethora of other things they've turned the corner on.

Well they won a tough match vs the steelers after a bye week...

Although the only thing to be concerned about here would be the texans coming off a bye week... well if they had been competitive.
Reply/Quote
Bengals deserve this little break after playing 2 games in 4 days. Especially as physical as the steeler game was.

Needed it also because this last 8 games will be difficult with tough home games against Rams, Ravens, and steelers, plus brutal road games traveling to San Fran, Az, and Denver.

Bengals are wearing a giant undefeated bullseye on their back and will get every teams best as well.

As a fan it is a boring stretch though.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Sunday will be fun rooting for the Browns, Giants, and Chiefs....

Monday will be a blast rooting for the Bengals! Even more fun if they were the last undefeated team, at least in the AFC. I'm not holding my breath...I don't care what Coughlin's record is vs. the Pats...the Giants suck.
Reply/Quote
Yes it does. Feels like playoffs and we've been eliminated.

Reply/Quote
I'm in Florida this week with my gf and she's flirting with the notion of not getting back home in time for the game. I may have to resort to domestic violence .. Well, maybe not that extreme.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We came off the bye sluggish (par the course for Marvins teams), hopefully we don't come off of this break the same.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2015, 10:46 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Bengals deserve this little break after playing 2 games in 4 days. Especially as physical as the steeler game was.

Needed it also because this last 8 games will be difficult with tough home games against Rams, Ravens, and steelers, plus  brutal road games traveling to San Fran, Az, and Denver.

Bengals are wearing a giant undefeated bullseye on their back and will get every teams best as well.

As a fan it is a boring stretch though.

The Arizona road trip is a long one to take coming off a short week.  Honestly it was the only real glitch I saw in our schedule.
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 01:37 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Sunday will be fun rooting for the Browns, Giants, and Chiefs....

Monday will be a blast rooting for the Bengals! Even more fun if they were the last undefeated team, at least in the AFC. I'm not holding my breath...I don't care what Coughlin's record is vs. the Pats...the Giants suck.

well it wouldnt be the first time the giants ended the pats undefeated streak
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 02:52 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: well it wouldnt be the first time the giants ended the pats undefeated streak

It would be even more impressive this time around cause the Giants look bad right now.

There Secondary be bad, real bad.

I hope they can pull it off but i highly doubt they will...
Reply/Quote
Sucks, since I'll be at work Monday night. I'll miss at least the first half.
[Image: sig2.jpg]
Reply/Quote