Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bringing The Jungle To Detroit!
My friend that grew up down the street from me and went to high school with me is getting married in Detroit next weekend.

He asked me to be in the wedding and I obviously said yes (he was at the hospital every day and helped me when I went back to school and has been an amazing friend ever since).

Anyways, the welcome reception is on Friday and it's sports-themed, so I obviously had to go all-out meatdog!

[Image: BSTNFRPTCIB_800x.jpg?v=1522890915]

The groom is wearing something similar and most of the people from down here are too!

Bringing The Jungle to Detroit!

(Mods, feel free to move and sorry if I was wrong to put it here but I just felt like we need some celebration of being a fan!)
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2019, 08:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My friend that grew up down the street from me and went to high school with me is getting married in Detroit next weekend.

He asked me to be in the wedding and I obviously said yes (he was at the hospital every day and helped me when I went back to school and has been an amazing friend ever since).

Anyways, the welcome reception is on Friday and it's sports-themed, so I obviously had to go all-out meatdog!

The groom is wearing something similar and most of the people from down here are too!

(Mods, feel free to move and sorry if I was wrong to put it here but I just felt like we need some celebration of being a fan!)

Where they gonna move it to???... We don't have a fashion thread.

Rock it though Brad...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Holy shit! Someone get an EpiPen. Brads covered in B’s.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2019, 08:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My friend that grew up down the street from me and went to high school with me is getting married in Detroit next weekend.

Awesome!! Should be a great time!
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
Not that it's an ugly suit or anything, but...You'd have a better chance of seeing me finding a suitcase full of $100 bills on a bus stop bench left behind by a dead, elderly old guy with no surviving relatives and no known connections to anyone ever than ever seeing me wear such a suit in public.  Nervous
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Photo or it didn't happen. TBD.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 12:08 AM)grampahol Wrote: Not that it's an ugly suit or anything, but...You'd have a better chance of seeing me finding a suitcase full of $100 bills on a bus stop bench left behind by a dead, elderly old guy with no surviving relatives and no known connections to anyone ever than ever seeing me wear such a suit in public.  Nervous

[Image: yhst-97575720765526_2144_6549362]
Reply/Quote
I think what grandpahol is saying is that looks stupid TO me because it would look stupid ON me . . . if you can wear it and rock it, go for it and have a blast. Most of us are fashion victims anyway.

Are you going to "pour a little out for my homies Ki-Jana Carter and Kenny Irons"?
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 03:52 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: [Image: yhst-97575720765526_2144_6549362]

A conversation that i like to imagine happening between Brad and Gramps...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
You will be fighting off the Detroit ladies, dude!

Not sure if that is a good thing, but sounds like fun anyways Wink
Reply/Quote
Can't wait to see all the pics.
Reply/Quote