Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is The Way
A bunch of mature seniors who graduated with degrees. Other than Weaver, I don't see anything saying he actually got a degree but he is a senior (probably one of those late graduation things that usually mess with training camps).

1: R1P1
QB JOE BURROW LSU 6'3" 221lbs - Redshirt Senior - Heisman, AP National Player of the Year, Maxwell, Walter Camp, Davey O'Brien, Johnny Unitas Golden Arm, and Manning awards winner who was Unanimous First Team All American, SEC Offensive Player of the Year, All SEC First Team, SEC Championship Game MVP, Peach Bowl Offensive Player of the Game, National Championship Game Offensive Player of the Game who led his team to a perfect season and threw for over 5,600 yards and 60 TDs with a 76.3 completion percentage. Absolute dream #1 pick prospect.

33: R2P1
LB Zack Baun Wisconsin 6'2" 238lbs - Senior - I have been back and forth on this guy. I'm rolling the dice. His position versatility makes him even more valuable. He can be the LB we need and also be an edge threat where we lack depth. 27 TFL 15 sacks 2 INTS 2 FF and 139 tackles over the last two years. Was a state offensive player of the year at QB before going to college and missed time early in his college career with injuries before taking off late... A lot of upside considering his lack of game experience at the position even though he will be an old rookie.

65: R3P1
OT Prince Tega Wanogho Auburn 6'5" 308lbs - Senior - An actually Nigerian Prince who came to America as a young buck. Been through some rough life times and transitions. Showed up to Auburn as a 250lbs DE. Monster athlete who was removed from the Senior Bowl for a medical red flag on his knee and made sure people knew he was held out and it wasn't his choice. Had surgery the next week. Apparently minor. But it is the only reason he is available here. He probably would have ran a sub 5 second 40 and wouldn't even be in the conversation at this pick if it weren't for the injury. With the injury and extremely deep OT class. We are getting a gift.

104: R4P1
WR Devin Duvernay Texas 5'10" 200lbs - Senior - Kyler Murray's (last year's #1 pick) bricked up track star cousin who is a WR trapped in a RB body. Led draft eligible WR in YAC. 2,3, and 4 in that category are Justin Jefferson, Aiyuk, and Ceedee. 106 catches for 1386 yards with 9 TDs last year. And the best part is he doesn't drop the ball. Thank you stupidly deep WR class... I know a certain QB who likes to throw WRs open.

147: R5P1
Edge Kenny Willekes MSU 6'3" 264lbs - Redshirt Senior - 2018 Big 10 Defensive Lineman of the Year. Yep the same Big 10 that had Nick Bosa and Chase Young. This is a sawed off Sam Hubbard, which isn't a bad thing. Sign me up.

180: R6P1
LB Evan Weaver 6'2" 237lbs - Senior - Looks nothing like what you would imagine the LB who led the country in tackles last year looks like. Will absolutely bust his ass on special teams. And has a lot of room for improvement physically imo. Will need some time to acclimate but could be a tackle machine in due time. If he fails it won't be due to lack of effort.

215: R7P1
TE Josiah Deguara UC 6'2" 242lbs - Redshirt Senior - If he hasn't been picked yet and is still on the board I will be pissed if we don't pull the trigger at the start of 7. He can be our Kyle Juszczyk/Trey Burton. I take him as early as 5 depending on who is available. We have needs and TE isn't as glaring as others. I really want Moss at TE but there is a long history of foot injuries, it scares me with AJ and it scares me with a young guy so I have cooled big time on Thaddeus. Just so happens I really want Deguara too. I thought he would have been drafted if he came out last year. He is only available this late because his QB couldn't throw the ball the last few games of the year and it hurt his pass game production.

RFAs
Brandon Wilson
Cethan Carter
Tupou
Redmond

Franchise tag AJ

Signed

DJ Reader
Trae Waynes
Mackensie Alexander
X
Josh Bynes
Vonn Bell
Leshaun Sims
Mike Thomas

Roster *=retained or acquired
QB Burrow*, Dalton, Finley, Dolegala
RB Mixon, Trayveon, Gio, Rodney Anderson, Jacques Patrick*
WR AJ*, Boyd, Tate, Ross, Duvernay *, Erickson, Thomas*, Morgan
TE Uzomah, Sample, Carter*, Deguara*, Shrek, Franks
OL Jonah, MJ, Hopkins, X*, Hart, Wanogho*, FJ, Dugas, Price, Redmond*, Prince

DL Atkins, Reader*, Tupou*, Brown, Wren, Glasgow
Edge Dunlap, Hubbard, Lawson, Willekes*
LB Pratt, Baun*, Bynes*, Evans, Weaver*
CB WJ3, Trae*, Mackensie*, Phillips, Winston Rose(canadian guy)*, Sims*, Tony Brown*
S Bates, Bell*, Williams, Wilson*

THIS IS THE WAY
Reply/Quote
God no.
Reply/Quote
I don't want Dalton anywhere near BDJ
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote