Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is Us
Anyone watch this? I think it's pretty damned good with a lot of interesting characters.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The wife and I are into watching the show.  Loved the first couple episodes where they had a twist at the end.  Kinda forgot about the twists until the end of the midseason finale. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
My wife and I enjoy this show. It's not too surprising because we loved Parenthood and they're made by some of the same people.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Quote:The series follows fraternal twins Kate and Kevin along with their adopted brother Randall as their lives intertwine. Kate and Kevin were originally part of a triplet pregnancy, conceived in a bar bathroom during Super Bowl XIV;[3] however, their biological brother was stillborn. Their parents, Jack and Rebecca, intent on bringing home three babies, decide to adopt another newborn (Randall), a black child who was born on the same day, and brought to the same hospital after his biological father abandoned him at a fire station.[4]

[Image: what.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 09:22 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: [Image: what.gif]

Makes more sense when you watch it.  Eventually.  Hilarious
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2016, 05:23 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: My wife and I enjoy this show. It's not too surprising because we loved Parenthood and they're made by some of the same people.

Will have to check it out, now that I know it has connections to 'Parenthood'. Parenthood was one of the better TV shows I've watched, though you could make one helluva drinking game based on how many times someone breaks into tears. I do miss the Braverman family.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote