Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eifert Block
I didnt think the block was that bad. Anyone think it was flag worthy.
Reply/Quote
I was fine with the call. Eifert was at a disadvantage due to his height.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 04:53 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I didnt think the block was that bad. Anyone think it was flag worthy.

The NFL just wanted the Bengals to get ready for the kind of calls that are going to happen this Sunday
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 04:53 AM)TKUHL Wrote: I didnt think the block was that bad. Anyone think it was flag worthy.

He can't go high there. It was the right call.
Reply/Quote

That was such an awesome shot. The defender got up like damn. Sucks he got penalized, but that's one of those hits where the hit is fine just the player that got hit wasn't in a position to defend himself.
Reply/Quote
I think that the block was awesome, but by definition it was a "peel back block" and is illegal now. I just wish I would see it called on every team when it happens.
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2016, 08:11 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: The NFL just wanted the Bengals to get ready for the kind of calls that are going to happen this Sunday

This

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
It was the right call. Although Eifert is disadvantages due to his height and had no where else to "block" him. What I found hilarious was the one announcer saying Eifert should be hearing from the league about that one while the other was saying it was clean.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Shoulda saved it for this week against these ***** pukes.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I wish I was a special teamer on the Bengals, I would use my few snaps to run directly out of bounds and aim for the knee of Pig Ben, Bell, and Tomlin...in that order.

And each time I would utter a new revenge statement:

"That was for AJ"

"That was for Huber"

"That was for Rivers"

I hate that team so much. I don' t seriously want someone to dirtbag them, but I really wish they would get an embarrassing loss that would send them in to a ten year tailspin and watch the legion of losers suddenly buy Patriot or even Cowboy jerseys.
Reply/Quote
It was illegal. You can't turn and face the other end zone and crack someone..

Zero crack back blocks allowed.

Good hit by Mr. Glass though
Reply/Quote