Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Loss is Unacceptable.
(01-10-2016, 03:56 AM)Marlon23 Wrote: This loss is Unacceptable.  For Cincinnati, For the Fans.  I do not know what can be done, nor am I going to suggest anything.. However...  all I can say with certainty, this loss is Unacceptable.

For the same fans that throw trash at & and cheer when a players injured? 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 11:31 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: For the same fans that throw trash at & and cheer when a players injured? 

They were enraged over the Gio hit and Shazier celebrating and taunting them with no flags for anything.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 11:31 AM)Hoofhearted Wrote: For the same fans that throw trash at & and cheer when a players injured? 

I thought that was terrible. But, I can understand why they were feeling that way. The referees just missed a crucial penalty, and the Steeler antics did not stop.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 11:33 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: They were enraged over the Gio hit and Shazier celebrating and taunting them with no flags for anything.

No doubt, the refs went in panic mode too after the trash started flying. I 'm pretty sure they were getting concerned.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 11:33 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: They were enraged over the Gio hit and Shazier celebrating and taunting them with no flags for anything.

I don't know many fanbases that wouldn't have done the same thing in the exact same situation. When I didn't see a flag thrown and I heard that Mike guy making excuses I literally almost threw up. Fans are there they are very close so they see that stuff pretty well. 

Big Ben getting trash thrown on him was unfortunate but it was a direct reaction to the refs naming that Gio hit legal. 

Even now I bet no one here has saw any media outlet note that Shazier danced after the hit that concussed Gio. All you hear is that we threw trash at Ben

When the media and NFL wants a certain narrative they are gonna get it
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 04:09 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: My dad's getting older, I was 7 when Boomer went to the superbowl and that was when I started watching with him. I don't think we're going to see a super bowl together let alone a playoff win. Sad.

I'm in the same boat...makes me angry and sad at the same time.  They had it, refs took it away.  They were the show, the centerpiece.  If anyone thinks this isn't rigged in a big way, they didn't watch last night.  

NFL about business, which is big dollars.  It is not about a sporting event.  Not even close.  
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 12:18 PM)Housh Wrote: I don't know many fanbases that wouldn't have done the same thing in the exact same situation. When I didn't see a flag thrown and I heard that Mike guy making excuses I literally almost threw up. Fans are there they are very close so they see that stuff pretty well. 

Big Ben getting trash thrown on him was unfortunate but it was a direct reaction to the refs naming that Gio hit legal. 

Even now I bet no one here has saw any media outlet note that Shazier danced after the hit that concussed Gio. All you hear is that we threw trash at Ben

When the media and NFL wants a certain narrative they are gonna get it

I definitely saw it. Too bad it hasn't been getting as much coverage as it deserves, at least not yet.
Reply/Quote

I was too! But you just don't do that. Dislike that dude as much as anyone but that's just LOW.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote