Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This Popped Up In My Youtube Suggestions-Brace Yourselves
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:23 PM)Whatever Wrote: Snead also held Chase coming out of his break and used a tug on his jersey to help get into position for the pick.

They have the grabbiest DB’s in the league.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They have had the grabbiest DB’s in the league.

Fixed. We eliminated their DBs from actively playing this season.  Cool Hilarious
Reply/Quote
1) Higgins was clearly held in the end zone and we should have been given 1st-and-goal on the 1-yard line.
2) Apparently the Chiefs offensive linemen are allowed to block defenders in the back if it means Media Mahomes gets to throw a super neat off-script TD.

Get out of here with this "blame the refs" shit. By all the accounts they robbed us of 4 points and gifted the Chiefs 7. Sucks to suck.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I saw this yesterday and cracked up. This is some QAnon JFK Jr. level stuff. Anyway, thanks for point shaving Chiefs, see ya next year.
Reply/Quote
Forgot to mention the missed face mask penalty on Burrow or the defensive holding on Chase the announcers commented on.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Thanks for the run down.

Sounds like salty garbage.

Well, in fairness, it sounds more like delusion than being salty about the Bengals having won.  He starts out by talking about legalized gambling in NY state and how much has been wagered.  Then he offers the clip as an example of point-shaving, explaining what anyone with football knowledge would expect to happen on that play versus what Mahomes actually did.  He then refers to the games from the Divisional round as well as further proof that the fix was in, talking about how unbelievable the outcomes all were.  

So, it was no rant about how the Bengals didn't deserve to win.  He doesn't even really mention the Bengals, actually.  No this was about a league-wide playoff conspiracy culminating in an AFCCG point-shaving exercise with Patty's dirty fingerprints all over it.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 03:45 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Is that why the refs missed two holding calls against the Chief’s offense during the same play that would have resulted in 3rd and long and stooped the clock instead of a first down and allowed the clock to wind down to the two minute warning in the fourth quarter?

(01-31-2022, 04:24 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: They forget to call the hold on Tee in the end zone, too. Silly refs.

Yeah, not going to click on the OP. The Chiefs have no excuses, we would of had more if we lost but we didn't.Smack
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 03:15 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, in fairness, it sounds more like delusion than being salty about the Bengals having won.  He starts out by talking about legalized gambling in NY state and how much has been wagered.  Then he offers the clip as an example of point-shaving, explaining what anyone with football knowledge would expect to happen on that play versus what Mahomes actually did.  He then refers to the games from the Divisional round as well as further proof that the fix was in, talking about how unbelievable the outcomes all were.  

So, it was no rant about how the Bengals didn't deserve to win.  He doesn't even really mention the Bengals, actually.  No this was about a league-wide playoff conspiracy culminating in an AFCCG point-shaving exercise with Patty's dirty fingerprints all over it.  

Apologies, I thought this was a Chiefs fan, but I didn't watch the video.

Delusion would be a better descriptor then. I guess the refs not calling the obvious hold on Tee wasn't part of the script then, and I'm sure the ref crew will be scolded by the NFL.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:30 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I know it goes to YouTube. LOL

I don’t want to give it a view.

Lol. Touche.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 03:12 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Forgot to mention the missed face mask penalty on Burrow or the defensive holding on Chase the announcers commented on.

Right? The refs were very generous to KC. If anything, it seemed like they were wanting them to win. 

See how that works? 

The guy in the video is deluded. I thought it was a KC fan too but it seems to be someone even more unhinged.
Reply/Quote
Hendrickson played hard during the game, this play is just an example of it.. look where he is at and where he ends up. Right behind Apple should more man power is needed to make that tackle! It is no surprise I saw him running out of breath later on during the game. Makes me proud of this team.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 03:15 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Well, in fairness, it sounds more like delusion than being salty about the Bengals having won.  He starts out by talking about legalized gambling in NY state and how much has been wagered.  Then he offers the clip as an example of point-shaving, explaining what anyone with football knowledge would expect to happen on that play versus what Mahomes actually did.  He then refers to the games from the Divisional round as well as further proof that the fix was in, talking about how unbelievable the outcomes all were.  

Yeah, I don't understand it so it's rigged. It didn't go the way I think it should have so it's rigged. Again I can't imagine where people get these ideas from. 
Reply/Quote
I'm kind of surprised someone there hasn't gone and busted up Mahomes knee so he can recover just like Joe except "better"...  LOL
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I don't care who the guy says he is or why he's posting it.

It's sour grapes to explain away the Chiefs loss.
Reply/Quote