Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Same-Sex Couple Filmed Themselves Getting Denied A Marriage License
(07-10-2015, 03:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I didn't start a new thread over  a picture nobody knew about.  Which is why you had to edit it.  An awful lot of work to miss the mark. LOL

Hardly any work to make a silly joke...Your perception of work is a bit worrisome.   ThumbsUp
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(07-10-2015, 03:33 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Hardly any work to make a silly joke...Your perception of work is a bit worrisome.   ThumbsUp

i consider anything more than being present at work to be worthy of overtime.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Surprised the town of Morehead would be against 2 guys tying the knot.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-10-2015, 04:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Surprised the town of Morehead would be against 2 guys tying the knot.

More Weddings = More Money

right?
These people should lose their jobs. Denying rights granted by the Supreme Court is a pretty big offense in my eyes.

Those gay dudes' friends were mega annoying though.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(07-10-2015, 04:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Surprised the town of Morehead would be against 2 guys tying the knot.

Morehead by the Licking River?
(07-11-2015, 12:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Morehead by the Licking River?

North east of Richmond ky. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
(07-11-2015, 12:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Morehead by the Licking River?

Which is weird. Because when I lived there it was a dry county.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I think it's closer to Big Bone Lick
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(07-10-2015, 11:53 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: These people should lose their jobs.  Denying rights granted protected/confirmed by the Supreme Court is a pretty big offense in my eyes.

Those gay dudes' friends were mega annoying though.

Fixed. 
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
This piece of shit is still at it:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/anti-gay-kentucky-clerk-defies-court-third-time-appeals-scotus
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

I'll still reiterate my belief that if the GOP ever wants to be considered a viable party, they need to drop issues like SSM and MJ legalization from their platform.

Forgive me while I laugh once again at the party that claims to be limited government proponents of individual liberty except in situations where they find it morally repulsive.
Someone has to protect this woman's Constitutional right to refuse to do her job and still be employed! Ninja
(08-27-2015, 11:49 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Someone has to protect this woman's Constitutional right to refuse to do her job and still be employed! Ninja

If she wants that, she could always run for President.   Ninja
Why is the government even in the marriage business?

Oh yeah..... because the democrats wanted to prevent inter racial marriages.

End gov involvement in marriage once and for all.
(08-28-2015, 01:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why is the government even in the marriage business?  

Oh yeah..... because the democrats wanted to prevent inter racial marriages.  

End gov involvement in marriage once and for all.

WTF?!?!

Do you have a link for this?
(08-28-2015, 02:01 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: WTF?!?!

Gimme a minute.
(08-28-2015, 02:01 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: WTF?!?!

Here is a snippet, I have been drinking a little so I'm not totally focused. Easy enough to find more with this...

Quote:Some of the first laws in the U.S. also dealt with property and protection of the “little woman”. In the mid 1800’s marital laws were created to prevent interracial marriages. In the early 20th century U.S. laws were enacted for the purpose of eugenics. In the 1930’s our government started giving financial benefits to people with marriage licenses. In the last decades no fault divorce laws have been instituted and same-sex marriage has been under consideration.

http://www.westernfreepress.com/2015/06/27/the-case-for-getting-government-out-of-the-marriage-business/
Not hard to connect the dots.

Which party supports big government and eugenics.
(08-28-2015, 02:11 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Here is a snippet, I have been drinking a little so I'm not totally focused.    Easy enough to find more with this...  

http://www.westernfreepress.com/2015/06/27/the-case-for-getting-government-out-of-the-marriage-business/

Good I've been drinking a little also. LOL

I skimmed your link, and it really didn't tell me anything I already didn't know.  Marriage licenses are there for legal purposes these days for issues of divorce and things of the like, not for preventing interracial marriage.  Yes I'm aware of laws in the past trying to prevent those marriages. Bottom line Democrats today are not trying to prevent interracial marriages.  You have to remember that neither party would recognize each other today.