Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Season Will Test the Bengals' Locker Room and Character
I think the one positive from a horrid half-season is that we're going to see how this team reacts after the bye and moving forward.

Let me preface that statement with this Tweet:https://twitter.com/FOX19Jeremy/status/792782351889682432

To answer Tez's question, it might have something to do with the fact that you entered the season fat as shit, and as usual, any halfway decent Tight End makes YOUR defense look like blubbering assess. The unnecessary penalties didn't help either. I hope his questions leads him to look at himself in the miroor.

Regardless of your feelings about this team, you can't deny that it set a expectation to at least make the postseason. This team has made improvements since week 1, but overall it looks more and more like they're not going to make it this year. This is what is going to test this teams' character. We've already seen bits of Marvin Lewis barking at people and Pacman Jones ripping the younger secondary a new one (though he's had his share of mistakes as well)

The remaining half the season will show the world one of two things: Either the Bengals right the wagon and gets back to its winning ways or it continues to lose. With more losses will come more implosion and high emotions. If the team self implodes and has its emotions running high, Marvin will lose control of his ship; that is, if he hasn't already anyway.

We've talked enough about wins and losses, but what do you guys think will happen behind closed doors as the season goes on? Will the Bengals' locker room implode as the season goes on, or will they show us the "family" they have and overcome newfound adversity?
Reply/Quote