Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This Should be Fun-Chad and Ja'Marr

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Chad sure is one of our best former Bengals. I might of been hard on him when he was being a bit of a diva but he was
about the crispest route runner and toe tapper I have ever witnessed at WR in the NFL. He is a fun dude and all class as
well. Honestly went from being a Carson backer to a Chad supporter over the years. Don't like Carson anymore.

I like his brother Jordan who has been working with Joe and I like Chad who is just a delightful human being. Cool
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 01:41 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Chad sure is one of our best former Bengals. I might of been hard on him when he was being a bit of a diva but he was
about the crispest route runner and toe tapper I have ever witnessed at WR in the NFL. He is a fun dude and all class as
well. Honestly went from being a Carson backer to a Chad supporter over the years. Don't like Carson anymore.

I like his brother Jordan who has been working with Joe and I like Chad who is just a delightful human being. Cool

I'm not gonna lie. There was a time I dunno ? 08 where I got a little fed up with Chad's antics. But I've gotten over it since and he's one of my top 5 favorite Bengals of all time.

Can't wait to see what goes down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I am glad he seems to be on a positive trail and has been supportive of the Bengals team and organization of late especially since his past ego as as a player took away from team and ended any chance of NfL HOF
Reply/Quote
Chad Johnson brought the Bengals out of the cold dark shadows of the 1990s and for that I will be forever grateful to him
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 04:07 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Chad Johnson brought the Bengals out of the cold dark shadows of the 1990s and for that I will be forever grateful to him

Actually we need to thank Marvin for that but Chad was a major piece for sure
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 04:07 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Chad Johnson brought the Bengals out of the cold dark shadows of the 1990s and for that I will be forever grateful to him

He’s responsible for an entire generation of Bengals fans (myself included). He really did make it cool to like the Bengals.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 05:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s responsible for an entire generation of Bengals fans (myself included). He really did make it cool to like the Bengals.

Love that sig.

Ja'Marr is built like a damn RB.
Reply/Quote
Not to derail the thread but Higgins relationship with Chad + favorite team with the Bengals gives me hope a nice long term deal is signed.

Screw his agent :)
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 02:54 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm not gonna lie. There was a time I dunno ? 08 where I got a little fed up with Chad's antics. But I've gotten over it since and he's one of my top 5 favorite Bengals of all time.

Can't wait to see what goes down.

Was right there with you brother. Was getting a bit old at the time and Chad had some big games where he didn't show 
up clutch like Housh did. So it kind of made it even older when he would talk so much crap and not back it up at times.

Oh well, great former Bengal and the things he did best were very rare and there is no question he is a fun dude.

(08-07-2022, 08:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Love that sig.

Ja'Marr is built like a damn RB.

Yes, that is a cool sig, love Chad's Grateful Dead shirt and yes, Ja'Marr is built honestly a bit like Joe in that pic.

I think he could play RB if Joe went down for anytime and we wanted to add another element to the Offense.

Ja'Marr is one tough sumbitch.

(08-07-2022, 09:24 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Not to derail the thread but Higgins relationship with Chad + favorite team with the Bengals gives me hope a nice long term deal is signed.  

Screw his agent :)

Could be another factor for sure in keeping Tee here. Offer him a fair deal and he may sign here for a touch less.

Like you said, screw his agent. He is screwing Jesse Bates right now anyways.
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2022, 05:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’s responsible for an entire generation of Bengals fans (myself included). He really did make it cool to like the Bengals.

and for me, he made it cool to root for the Bengals again. The 80s had me pumped and the 90s drained my soul. Marvin Lewis, Carson Palmer, and most importantly Chad Johnson, made it fun again to be a Bengals fan.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 01:29 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: and for me, he made it cool to root for the Bengals again. The 80s had me pumped and the 90s drained my soul. Marvin Lewis, Carson Palmer, and most importantly Chad Johnson, made it fun again to be a Bengals fan.

Right

Before those 3 we had a dozen years of  Sick. They made it fun again, especially Chad. For awhile anyways.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 01:29 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: and for me, he made it cool to root for the Bengals again. The 80s had me pumped and the 90s drained my soul. Marvin Lewis, Carson Palmer, and most importantly Chad Johnson, made it fun again to be a Bengals fan.

(08-08-2022, 01:42 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Right

Before those 3 we had a dozen years of  Sick. They made it fun again, especially Chad. For awhile anyways.

Don't forget Housh who used the piss towel to clean his cleats after getting TD's.

Also really liked Odell Thurman before he got kicked out of the league. He played with fire. Made me like watching the D a bit
even if they weren't ever great at that time, they were fun to watch. Deltha O'Neal was a good Corner, same with Torry.

Simmons was a good LB and Spikes.

Prefer now though, I could mention more names on this current roster than that entire decade I like even more.

That is how exciting of a time we are in as Bengal fans. We can be really proud now of our current team.
Reply/Quote