Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Sucks
As lifelong Bengals fan this Super Bowl business is horrible. We all know the best time of year to be a Bengal fan is the off season. That's when we can dream re-build our hope of finally having success. It's when we could dream of playoff wins and God Forbid, a Super Bowl. After all these years they are taking this away from us. Damn.

This is the time we ***** and moan about Mike Brown and the coaching staff. Jesus, I didn't even watch the Senior Bowl and worse, the Bengals didn't even coach it! I am so far behind on the draft evaluations which is going to suck anyway because we'll probably pick LAST!! We can't argue about who to pick because no one will even care!

Damn, by February 10th I used to know the top 10 Offensive Line prospects. I mean my summer is basically ruined. What's going to happen to the annual rite of message board defending and bitching about veterans who after many years of service want out of town.

I won't even be able to defend Mike Brown any more because everyone will freakin like him! My God Man. This Sucks! Other teams will be tearing up their practice domes and cutting scouting staffs. We'll be goodam "cool". UGH! What has the world come too!
Reply/Quote
You could always root for the Steelers for a while. They can do all of these things right now.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 06:48 PM)yang Wrote: As  lifelong Bengals fan this Super Bowl business is horrible.  We all know the best time of year to be a Bengal fan is the off season.  That's when we can dream re-build our hope of finally having success.  It's when we could dream of playoff wins and God Forbid, a Super Bowl.  After all these years they are taking this away from us.  Damn.  

This is the time we ***** and moan about Mike Brown and the coaching staff.  Jesus, I didn't even watch the Senior Bowl and worse, the Bengals didn't even coach it!  I am so far behind on the draft evaluations which is going to suck anyway because we'll probably pick LAST!!  We can't argue about who to pick because no one will even care!  

Damn, by February 10th I used to know the top 10 Offensive Line prospects.  I mean my summer is basically ruined.   What's going to happen to the  annual rite of message board defending and bitching about veterans who after many years of service want out of town.

I won't even be able to defend Mike Brown any more because everyone will freakin like him!  My God Man.  This Sucks!   Other teams will be tearing up their practice domes and cutting scouting staffs.  We'll be goodam "cool".  UGH!  What has the world come too!

I mean if you were as hardcore as some, you'd be looking at draft prospects year round  Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 07:05 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: You could always root for the Steelers for a while. They can do all of these things right now.

Steelers will probably find a way to bring in Watson or Rodgers and be right back there in the discussion again.
Sick
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 07:08 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Steelers will probably find a way to bring in Watson or Rodgers and be right back there in the discussion again.
Sick

If they snag Rodgers... MAYBE they're right back in the discussion.
Watson?  No way.  He'd be the 3rd best QB in the division.  Behind Burrow and Jackson.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 06:48 PM)yang Wrote: As  lifelong Bengals fan this Super Bowl business is horrible.  We all know the best time of year to be a Bengal fan is the off season.  That's when we can dream re-build our hope of finally having success.  It's when we could dream of playoff wins and God Forbid, a Super Bowl.  After all these years they are taking this away from us.  Damn.  

This is the time we ***** and moan about Mike Brown and the coaching staff.  Jesus, I didn't even watch the Senior Bowl and worse, the Bengals didn't even coach it!  I am so far behind on the draft evaluations which is going to suck anyway because we'll probably pick LAST!!  We can't argue about who to pick because no one will even care!  

Damn, by February 10th I used to know the top 10 Offensive Line prospects.  I mean my summer is basically ruined.   What's going to happen to the  annual rite of message board defending and bitching about veterans who after many years of service want out of town.

I won't even be able to defend Mike Brown any more because everyone will freakin like him!  My God Man.  This Sucks!   Other teams will be tearing up their practice domes and cutting scouting staffs.  We'll be goodam "cool".  UGH!  What has the world come too!

We are going to have to fix the O line via free agency and pay some ballers to come to Cincinnati and ball. 

My vote is for Norwell who plays for the Jags, played for Carolina for several years. He is a really good offensive guard and he is a Cincinnati native, graduated from Anderson and played college ball at Ohio State! 
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 07:24 PM)Tomkat Wrote: If they snag Rodgers... MAYBE they're right back in the discussion.
Watson?  No way.  He'd be the 3rd best QB in the division.  Behind Burrow and Jackson.

Uhh...
In 2020, Watson put up 70% completion for 4823 yards, 33 TDs, just 7 INTs on 544 throws.
Compare that to Burrow 2021 - 520 throws, 70% completion, 4611 yards, 34 TDs, 14 INTs.

Watson is a really good QB.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 07:58 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Uhh...
In 2020, Watson put up 70% completion for 4823 yards, 33 TDs, just 7 INTs on 544 throws.
Compare that to Burrow 2021 - 520 throws, 70% completion, 4611 yards, 34 TDs, 14 INTs.

Watson is a really good QB.

He is really good and most likely suspended before he takes the field..... Unless it is for the Steelers, if so he gets hookers.
Reply/Quote

Now that you have free time, I suggest trying to lose your virginity. Then when you have that orgasm, scream "Coffin - Nails!" Let us know what happens.
[Image: 442477217_947289567407463_69894548258261...e=6657196A]

Reply/Quote
If you need industrial amounts of unhappiness you gotta go to the factory of sadness (become a Cleveland fan).

Reply/Quote

It'll be alright.  And if the winning continues, we'll eventually become one of the perennially hated fan bases!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Yeah, terrible man, just terrible. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 08:36 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It'll be alright.  And if the winning continues, we'll eventually become one of the perennially hated fan bases!

I dont know. Burrow is cool. Plus, he doesn't have a gf/spouse and little brother that acts like a total ass to get likes on SM. It took 3-4 yrs for some to get tired of Brady. Yet it seemed there was always some kind of controversy with them. So far, this organization is a class act. Of course people will tire of seeing us in the SB after awhile (knock on wood) but I doubt it's as quick as some others. Unless the players become egotistical boneheads and act like fools, then it's game on hatred out the gate. I mean, we don't want to be like the stoolers.

Reply/Quote
Let's not forget we have the USFL starting this spring!!! We could collectively as a board pick a sucky team and cheer them on and then ***** about how they lose a game every weekend!!! Just to remember the old days....
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 08:50 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I dont know. Burrow is cool. Plus, he doesn't have a gf/spouse and little brother that acts like a total ass to get likes on SM. It took 3-4 yrs for some to get tired of Brady. Yet it seemed there was always some kind of controversy with them. So far, this organization is a class act. Of course people will tire of seeing us in the SB after awhile (knock on wood) but I doubt it's as quick as some others. Unless the players become egotistical boneheads and act like fools, then it's game on hatred out the gate. I mean, we don't want to be like the stoolers.

Yes, I hope we stay classy if we do win the SB Sunday and many more this decade. Bet we will. I trust our dudes. Rock On

(02-10-2022, 08:54 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Let's not forget we have the USFL starting this spring!!! We could collectively as a board pick a sucky team and cheer them on and then ***** about how they lose a game every weekend!!! Just to remember the old days....

I am down Wedge, lets find a sucky team with cool helmets to root for in the USFL this spring to ***** about.

Might bring us back to reality. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 08:54 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Let's not forget we have the USFL starting this spring!!! We could collectively as a board pick a sucky team and cheer them on and then ***** about how they lose a game every weekend!!! Just to remember the old days....

Ahhh yes. However, none of these leagues last more than a few years. 

Reply/Quote

Us Reds fans still have them around for that
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 09:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Ahhh yes. However, none of these leagues last more than a few years. 

I'd say a few weeks if we're lucky!
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 09:13 PM)jason Wrote: Us Reds fans still have them around for that

Unfortunately, I am a fan also....
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 09:34 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I'd say a few weeks if we're lucky!

The Covid crap shutdown the last one. Hope this isn't the case again. Hope we have learned.
Reply/Quote