Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Sucks
(02-10-2022, 09:34 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Unfortunately, I am a fan also....

Would like for the Reds to start winning some games so I could see them around where I live. Never get to see the Reds.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 08:54 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Let's not forget we have the USFL starting this spring!!! We could collectively as a board pick a sucky team and cheer them on and then ***** about how they lose a game every weekend!!! Just to remember the old days....

I guess if I'm going by proximity, I'll be a...Birmingham Stallions fan?

Gotta say, I'm kinda surprised some of these cities with NFL teams got USFL teams.
It would have been a lot cooler if instead of Pittsburgh, Philly, Tampa, New Orleans, and Houston, they would have picked the following cities:
Columbus, OH
St. Louis, MO
San Antonio, TX
Orlando, FL
Louisville, KY (or Lexington if wanting further east)

If they had been willing to go further out west, should have done Portland, OR.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 06:48 PM)yang Wrote: As  lifelong Bengals fan this Super Bowl business is horrible.  We all know the best time of year to be a Bengal fan is the off season.  That's when we can dream re-build our hope of finally having success.  It's when we could dream of playoff wins and God Forbid, a Super Bowl.  After all these years they are taking this away from us.  Damn.  

This is the time we ***** and moan about Mike Brown and the coaching staff.  Jesus, I didn't even watch the Senior Bowl and worse, the Bengals didn't even coach it!  I am so far behind on the draft evaluations which is going to suck anyway because we'll probably pick LAST!!  We can't argue about who to pick because no one will even care!  

Damn, by February 10th I used to know the top 10 Offensive Line prospects.  I mean my summer is basically ruined.   What's going to happen to the  annual rite of message board defending and bitching about veterans who after many years of service want out of town.

I won't even be able to defend Mike Brown any more because everyone will freakin like him!  My God Man.  This Sucks!   Other teams will be tearing up their practice domes and cutting scouting staffs.  We'll be goodam "cool".  UGH!  What has the world come too!

Only one championship in 54 years is still pretty shitty.

I'll give up my Bengal fan victim card when they pry it from my cold dead hands.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 10:46 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Only one championship in 54 years is still pretty shitty.

I'll give up my Bengal fan victim card when they pry it from my cold dead hands.

Please hold it in the not so sticky hand.  Ninja

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 07:08 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Steelers will probably find a way to bring in Watson or Rodgers and be right back there in the discussion again.
Sick

Watsons best destination would be shitsburgh. The women there are so ugly if he went to a massage parlor a massage is all he’d want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 10:21 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I guess if I'm going by proximity, I'll be a...Birmingham Stallions fan?

Gotta say, I'm kinda surprised some of these cities with NFL teams got USFL teams.
It would have been a lot cooler if instead of Pittsburgh, Philly, Tampa, New Orleans, and Houston, they would have picked the following cities:
Columbus, OH
St. Louis, MO
San Antonio, TX
Orlando, FL
Louisville, KY (or Lexington if wanting further east)

If they had been willing to go further out west, should have done Portland, OR.

Wasn't Birmingham the Stallions in the 1st USFL go around? I agree with you, would have been nice to see teams affiliated with cities without a NFL team
Reply/Quote