Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Team Is Poised To Make A Deep Playoff Run
(10-30-2016, 07:53 PM)Nately120 Wrote: You'd better love it, or I'll  call you a bad leader and deny you entrance into the ring of honor we never will have.

Hey Mr. you just earned yourself a ride outside the circle of trust! Didn't you hear Mike Brown... "We did some good things!"

[Image: Life360-is-a-free-smartphone-app-that-he...-Trust.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This year during the playoffs I'm going to watch some 2016 highlights, eat some skyline and some bean dip, and then make a deep, smelly playoff run.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
This team looks like a case of the runs
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This team is poised to lose to the Browns. Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 10:14 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: This team is poised to lose to the Browns.  Mellow

Yeah, we heard that one last week.  This team is going to keep beating bad teams and getting losses to and/or ties with good ones until further notice.  The Browns hain't beatin' no one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 04:01 PM)GodFather Wrote: After today's performance in London, its apparent that the Bengals are poised to finally make a deep playoff run! Think about it, we are 3-4-1 and the Steelers won't have Ben for one maybe two more games and by then this team will be in full stride. Lets not get doubtful about this team. Think of the powerful plus' this team has:

-Offensive Line- Yeah it was a tough going at first but with pro bowler like Cedric Ogbuehi leading this offensive line, we have a stout offensive line that will push our opposing defenses around like boogers on your upper lip!

-Special Teams- Mr "Cat Snatch Fever" himself is a kicking machine. When the game is in the clutch and it comes down to a winning kick who more to ask for than Mr Nugent!

-Defense- Oh the defense, the defense....this defense is stacked all around and is our biggest strength. Do you see how our D-Line pushes every offense around and stuffs the runs and never gives opposing QB time to breath never mind throw. The secondary....oh these guys know how to keep a QB low in passing yards with their smothering coverage....and the tackling...these guys never miss a tackle like Andre Smith missing a meal!

and best of all....

-Coaching-  What more can we say about the man himself? Right? The man, the legend Marvin Lewis. The only time Ive seen more adjustments throughout a game to keep the opposing team wondering was when I wore a pair of jeans three sizes to small! This guy reeks as a winner. Yeah so he's 0-7 in the payoffs, but hey guess what you doubters? He got us there. Yeah he did it with different players and coaches and still got us there 7 times. So what if we looked unprepared or came out flat...this isn't the 90's. He made us competitive again. He's the man responsible to put us in the position we are in today. This guy proves week after week he knows how to coach players, prepare them and send them into the trenches ready for victory.

-Ownership- Mr Mike Brown, yes he had some growing pains in the 90's but give him a break he's new at this role. But look at his actions now. He knows we have probably one of the best Head Coaches in NFL history and won't let him go under ANY circumstance. This spells a solid front office who refuses to shuffle changes in and out year after year. Its a marriage, you take the good times, you fight through the bad times, but you stay the course!

Give me a Who Dey everyone. We're going to see some special things from the Bengals for the rest of the season/post season!

I GOT A FEELIN'....BENGALS GOIN' TO THE SUPER BOWL...
  WhoDey2 Tiger Who Dey :giggle: Dancing Dancing  :giggle: Who Dey Tiger WhoDey2
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 04:21 AM)kevin Wrote: I GOT A FEELIN'....BENGALS GOIN' TO THE SUPER BOWL...
  WhoDey2 Tiger Who Dey 

There's no feeling involved here, tickets are booked...pamphlets are being printed and highlight reels of this very sound talented team are being edited together for February's Super Bowl.

And to top it off, do you know what is going to be displayed on the 50 yard line? Yup, the man the legend...Starvin' Marvin Lewis :giggle:   :giggle:    :giggle:    :giggle:    :giggle:    :giggle: 
Reply/Quote