Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Team Needs A Bye-Week
The Browns when healthy are a good team, but add in losing to The Jets. It's time to Go Back To The Drawing Board. This team needs to take the 2 weeks to get ready for the next game, and fix a few things in practice. The AFC North is still very much up for grabs by all 4 teams with Half a Season left to play.

I would suggest that this team is suppose to have many weapons in Mixon, Higgins, Boyd, Uzomah, Sample and others. I don't want to see this team just be Burrow to Chase as sometimes it became just Dalton to Green. That is too one dimensional and good teams can defense it, as we saw in too many one and done play-off losses. I'll add that LSU spread the ball around to many weapons in spite of having Burrow and Chase. On Defense the Bengals have many problems lately to work on. They need to get more out of the 200 Million spent on Defense the last 2 years.

This Team Needs A Bye-Week and Back To The Drawing Board after 2 ugly losses.

This is NOT a Negative. It is not Rah, Rah, Rah, but it is not a Negative. I hope The Bengals fix some things over Bye Week Practices, and come back with a WIN.

GO BENGALS.

Tiger

I will add that Burrow was in a New Orleans Saints Drew Brees fast paced offense at LSU. Some got on me for this after Jets game, but I don't see why The Bengals can't go more up tempo. I was watching Coach Taylors old team The Rams tonight going so slow that they would never catch Tennessee. Why would teams behind go slow and eat clock, but some do, The Bengals do. So I'm going to say it again, Burrow at LSU was in a fast paced offense where he won Championship and Heisman. So is it smart to make Burrow adapt to The Bengals slow offense of no play-off wins in 30 years. Maybe, just maybe The Bengals should speed things up to fit the up tempo Heisman quarterback they drafted at pick 1 in round 1. We are not seeing Burrow at his best. Burrow excels in working fast and throwing plays at the defense faster than they can line back up for them. Don't make the top pick QB fit the Cincinnati losing system, adapt a system that gets the most out of the top pick Franchise QB to hopefully be the QB here for many, many years. Is there any Law that says the Bengals can't speed the tempo up and sometimes run a Hurry Up Offense that Burrow has excelled in at LSU. My thoughts on Bengals Offense of last 5 years, Slow, Boring and Losers. That is NOT a Joe Burrow type Offense.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Fans need a bye week. Looking forward to an afternoon of stress-free football next week. Not that I had a lot of stress yesterday. I bailed at the Chase fumble.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote