Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This Team Needs To Reach Out To Geno
Tiger

I'm not sure if the guy is in shape or really wants to play ball but if " Mike" makes the call he'll likely come back. I think Geno would be great in this defense in different packages. Geno is a Bengal legend so why not take him on a SB ride for a few years. Thoughts
Reply/Quote
His possible spot was taken in the 3rd round this year. I wouldn't be surprised if Geno never comes back.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
That ship has sailed.
Reply/Quote
He was drafted 12 years ago, and he's retired.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I can't speak for everyone, but I know that I wouldn't enjoy seeing a former great like Geno subbing in for occasional plays here and there. Let the man ride off into the sunset with dignity.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I think he's battling for the starting QB job in Seattle
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I'd say Geno is done.
Reply/Quote
Geno is retired man... he went off into the sunset without saying a word.

There has been literally nothing on him... we won't see him till he's inducted into the Ring of Honor dead serious.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Tiger

If you look at his stats hes right up there with HOF defensive tackles! Maybe we'll never see Geno again but I'd love to see him get some snaps with a ring possibly here.If a guy that doesn't want to battle anymore that made enough money.... Guy walked away quietly.
Reply/Quote
His shoulder was still junk all last year from what I read somewhere. I think he's content to hang it up.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I wouldn't be shocked if he plays this year. The bengals reached out when Larry went down but his shoulder wasn't ready
Reply/Quote
Geno is finished. He was finished the last year he played here (119 snaps, 1 tkl). It was also hinted that he was not happy playing out of position at NT. But he never said a word.

I also believe he had a child in 2020 and there were some complications. That might have had a lot to do with his retirement.

With 8 Pro Bowl selections and 2 All Pro selections Geno is clearly one of the greatest Bengals ever. Great locker room leader without ever talking to the media. Coaches dream player.
Reply/Quote
Geno is a HOF player just compare his stats!
I'm not sure why the thumbs down because the guy has the skins on the wall to get a knock at the door.
Reply/Quote
Still not sure why the team kept putting him out there when he was so clearly in desperate need of surgery. Wasn't like the Bengals were going to even be good that year even if Geno was out there at 100% rather than the 25% we saw him at.

Just delayed an inevitable surgery and couldn't have helped things by playing so much with it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Geno is one of the best Bengals ever and definitely the best DT. At his peak he was very close to Donald. I wish he and A J had had the chance to play for a Super Bowl contender.

All the best to Geno.
Reply/Quote
If he has anything left in the tank and wants to chase a ring i'd be happy to let him come be a situational pass-rusher. Imagine how loud the crowd would get if he had a big, game-sealing sack.

Cigar
Reply/Quote
Geno looks very content to be home with his family.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Geno is not only one of the best Bengals ever, he's one of the best at his position in the league. I'd love it if he could still get it done and wanted to do it here, but I think that ship has sailed.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 12:20 AM)Emeritus Wrote: Geno is a HOF player just compare his stats!

That's the 3rd time you've written that; either you're intentionally trolling/being a shit disturber or you don't listen to logic.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
If Geno is Done playing id like for him to come retire with the Team.
Reply/Quote