Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This Team Needs To Reach Out To Geno
I like Geno a lot, but I think he's done.
Reply/Quote
I don't see the point of bringing Geno back at this point. You're typically only going to keep two 3 techs on the roster and the depth chart is full with Hill and Carter. They aren't cutting either of those guys to bring back Geno and they aren't going to keep 11 DL on the roster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hilarious Shit disturber! Nice one Truck lol

Agree with everybody. Geno wants to stay home with his family. Bengal great and honestly one of the best DT's of all time.

The guy who just stopped us from winning the SB's favorite player.
Reply/Quote
There's not really any room for Atkins with Carter drafted.
Bengals have Hill, Reader, Carter, Tupou, and Shelvin at DT.
I'd be ok with removing Tupou or Shelvin since I don't think a team needs 3 NTs, but I would want an extra DE added in that situation, not another 3T.
Hubbard and Sample should be able to swing inside if/when necessary.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No.

He’s one of my favorite players. I loved watching him play. But the time has come and gone. He’s happy with his fame ily and that makes me happy.
Reply/Quote
If he wants to play and his healthy enough then Why not? I have my doubts but it's not ridiculous to have questions about wanting him to come back.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2022, 04:19 PM)J24 Wrote: If he wants to play and his healthy enough then Why not? I have my doubts  but it's not  ridiculous to have questions about wanting him to come back.

Yeah, we would have to hear something for this to even be a thing and Geno never talked lol
Reply/Quote
If Geno could pass a physical and wanted to play, he would be on a roster already. He is retired.
Reply/Quote