Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Team is a Train Reck
That's right: A train reck. I know it's normally spelled wreck but this team can't find a "w" anywhere.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:35 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That's right: A train reck.  I know it's normally spelled wreck but this team can't find a "w" anywhere.

Hey Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Points for the pun. But I hate misspellings.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:39 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Points for the pun. But I hate misspellings.

Me too. (Former Ohio spelling bee champ here.)
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:35 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That's right: A train reck.  I know it's normally spelled wreck but this team can't find a "w" anywhere.

And the O-line is a dumpster fire. If they don't make some changes it's going to be a very long season and Andy will be on the IR
Reply/Quote
Gotta love that alphabet humor.

[Image: tumblr_m1r6s7c7KB1r97e7io1_500.jpg]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:43 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: And the O-line is a dumpster fire. If they don't make some changes it's going to be a very long season and Andy will be on the IR

Haven't you, Wyche's Warrior, Sunset Bengal, me, and more been preaching the gospel of the trenches since we were on the old board?  What do 31/32 NFL offensive line coaches know that Piano Man doesn't?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Haven't you, Wyche's Warrior, Sunset Bengal, me, and more been preaching the gospel of the trenches since we were on the old board?  What do 31/32 NFL offensive line coaches know that Piano Man doesn't?

Very much so !

And what's amazing is the Cowboys D-line isn't all that great, average at best. Yet they pimp slapped our O-line on 3 plays out of 4.

They have to put Bodine on the bench, find a RT off the couch, fire Paul Alexander and pray they can gel before NE. The Patriots will put Dalton in the hospital with these clowns out there. And somebody give Zeitler a drug test, he's a shell of his former self.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 09:48 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Haven't you, Wyche's Warrior, Sunset Bengal, me, and more been preaching the gospel of the trenches since we were on the old board?  What do 31/32 NFL offensive line coaches know that Piano Man doesn't?

They know if they don't produce results they will get fired. Piano man knows his job is secure regardless of results....because he has Loyalty! He has no fear to produce, Mike Brown has his back
Reply/Quote

Count me in with that group. I've been harping about our run blocking for years. This year we rank 30th in YPC and 28th in yards going into this game. We have ranked higher than 20th just once from 2006-present. In this division that's ridiculous.

The pass blocking is the worst I've seen in over 20 years. Worse than 2008 even.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 10:05 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Very much so !

And what's amazing is the Cowboys D-line isn't all that great, average at best. Yet they pimp slapped our O-line on 3 plays out of 4.

They have to put Bodine on the bench, find a RT off the couch, fire Paul Alexander and pray they can gel before NE. The Patriots will put Dalton in the hospital with these clowns out there. And somebody give Zeitler a drug test, he's a shell of his former self.
The Pats game is another L so they might as well try some different players since the ones they are sending out there can't do the job! Sad
Reply/Quote