Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Will Be Zacs Best Game Against The Saints
Tiger

This will be his best ever called game against the NO
Why: It better be!

https://youtu.be/LilcHqymgBo
Reply/Quote
Isn't it his first game against the Saints? So it'll automatically be his best and worst game against NO.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 08:46 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Well since you say so, I guess we should all take your word for it
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 09:05 PM)Tony Wrote: Well since you say so, I guess we should all take your word for it

Tiger

Maybe
Reply/Quote
I was at the game in Cincy last time we played the Saints. It did not go well. Austin got fired after it.
Reply/Quote
I expect some changes. At least he’s aware of how dumb last weekend was. He knows people are pissed, including the players. And I guarantee he knows the honeymoon is over, and “what have you done for me lately” will come into play very quickly.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 09:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: TigerI was at the game in Cincy last time we played the Saints. It did not go well. Austin got fired after it.

Tiger

If Andy happens to be the starter and Lou doesn't blitz early & often then we could be 2-4.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 09:23 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: I expect some changes. At least he’s aware of how dumb last weekend was. He knows people are pissed, including the players. And I guarantee he knows the honeymoon is over, and “what have you done for me lately” will come into play very quickly.

Tiger

Zac is well aware that he's under pressure and so is the QB . See the interview link above because Colin called Zac and his incompetence out in front of Joe.
So Zac is well aware
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 08:46 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Joe & Colin
https://youtu.be/k7xjiO38CpE

Love the optimism! Rep. ThumbsUp

(10-12-2022, 08:58 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Isn't it his first game against the Saints? So it'll automatically be his best and worst game against NO.

Wait, what? *Looks at OP*
[Image: tenor.gif]

(10-12-2022, 09:32 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

If Andy happens to be the starter and Lou doesn't blitz early & often then we could be 2-4.

Good news is, we know that Andy buckles under pressure. He's also pretty good at reading defenses before the snap, so top 2 keys on defense are to disguise our coverages and to generate pressure on Dalton. We do that, we can at least hold their offense to enough points that our anemic offense SHOULD overcome it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 10:18 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Love the optimism! Rep. ThumbsUp

Good news is, we know that Andy buckles under pressure. He's also pretty good at reading defenses before the snap, so top 2 keys on defense are to disguise our coverages and to generate pressure on Dalton. We do that, we can at least hold their offense to enough points that our anemic offense SHOULD overcome it.

Gotta Generate pressure without Blitzing though i remember Dalton being pretty good against the blitz.
Reply/Quote
Andy was pretty good against the blitz until our incompetent (at that time) line pummeled him into becoming skittish.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 03:16 PM)Joelist Wrote: Andy was pretty good against the blitz until our incompetent (at that time) line pummeled him into becoming skittish.

Everything had to be in place for Andy but he had five playoff appearances.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 03:16 PM)Joelist Wrote: Andy was pretty good against the blitz until our incompetent (at that time) line pummeled him into becoming skittish.

Andy’s deep ball was just poor and it was very maddening seeing AJ stack his defender and a pass sail out of bounds or to see AJ beat his man and the ball just under or over thrown

Andy threw straight dots over the middle tho. Also had good short to medium sideline placement.

Andy killed the blitz so much because i think he was a film junkie. I think he just knew WHEN blitzes were coming and adjusted accordingly. Burrow also has that gift.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 09:23 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: I expect some changes. At least he’s aware of how dumb last weekend was. He knows people are pissed, including the players. And I guarantee he knows the honeymoon is over, and “what have you done for me lately” will come into play very quickly.

Yes, this is all making me lean towards us finally having that good game on Offense no matter how good the Saints Defense is.

The Saints D is banged up including their best Corner in Lattimore, Burrow has been missing wide open Receivers a lot and this
will stop as he sees the film and adapts to what Defenses are doing. We don't only have Chase, we have Tee all be it a banged 
up Tee, Boyd, Hurst and can use Evans more in the passing game if needed.

Mike Thomas was even wide open a couple times against the Ravens and Burrow missed him only targeting a covered Chase.

Joe Burrow is kicking himself as is Zac and the Offensive coaching staff. Our Defense has done enough for us to be 5-0 right 
now if only the Offense was clicking. Us running a Gap scheme now like we did against the Ravens and it being successful is 
just another reason why I see the Offense having a really good game Sunday.
Reply/Quote
Tiger

Well this coach better not come back to Cincinnati 2-4 on Sunday at 5pm . Ok!
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2022, 09:32 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Yeah , later in Dalton’s career when he had a weaker line, he tended to turn into a pumpkin under pressure. He kind of tended to do the opposite of some of what Burrow has been accused of at times with holding on to the ball. He would either throw it away super early, or into a poor window. (Fwiw , I’m not a Dalton “hater” or anything but was ready for change when it came ).
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 09:35 PM)Dr.Z Wrote: Yeah , later in Dalton’s career when he had a weaker line, he tended to turn into a pumpkin under pressure.   He kind of trended to do the opposite of some of what Burrow has been accused of at times with holding on to the ball.   He would either throw it away super early, or into a poor window. (Fwiw , I’m not a Dalton “hater” or anything but was ready for change when it came ).

Blitz Blitz Blitz
If he has time he'll beat us
Reply/Quote

hard to change below average play .. he can make changes yes but if players don;t improve themselives it won;t get us to the playoffs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2022, 10:18 AM)PhilHos Wrote: Love the optimism! Rep. ThumbsUp

we all know pressure up the middle is key to frustrate Andy ...he cannot rollout and make a decent throw
Problem is who do we have that can PUSH that pocket? So far BJ hs been meh, no more Larry O, DJ out, the new guy Zack Carter hasnt really shown up to be an answer.  

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2022, 08:58 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Well this coach better not come back to Cincinnati 2-4 on Sunday at 5pm . Ok!

If he does we'll need to have you waiting for him at the airport.

[Image: violent-senior-biker-holding-a-baseball-...8xWhY5pu4=]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote