Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Will Never Happen, but Possible Pre-Combine Mock.
My main focus and point of attack here is the interior of the offensive line, (even if it means breaking up the three amigos). I free up some cap space with a couple guys and trade another. In free agency, we solve our IOL problems, bring back Bates and a couple other vets looking to get a ring with a Super Bowl contender. In the draft. We draft Boyd's replacement and a RT that will compete to start day one. 

While this is all unrealistic in my opinion, it was fun to do. 

Release Trey Hopkins
Release Trae Waynes

TRADE TYLER BOYD TO PHILLY FOR PICK 51 (R2).

Key Signings:
Jessie Bates, S
James Daniels, C (he can play center)
Austin Corbett, RG
Laken Tomlinson, LG
Rob Gronkowski, TE
Akiem Hicks, DT

TRADE DOWN WITH ATLANTA.
ATL RECEIVES: 31 (R1) + 95 (R3)
CIN RECEIVES: 43 (R2) + 58 (R2)

(R2) 43: Jameson Williams, WR, Alabama
(R2) 51: Nick Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State
(R2) 58: Andrew Booth, CB, Clemson
(R2) 63: Christian Harris, LB, Alabama
(R4) 135: Isaiah Likely, TE, Coastal Carolina
(R5) 174: Matt Araiza, P, San Diego State
(R6) 208: Kellen Diesch, OT, Arizona State
(R7) 250: Smoke Monday, S, Auburn
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 03:41 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: My main focus and point of attack here is the interior of the offensive line, (even if it means breaking up the three amigos). I free up some cap space with a couple guys and trade another. In free agency, we solve our IOL problems, bring back Bates and a couple other vets looking to get a ring with a Super Bowl contender. In the draft, we draft Boyd's replacement and a RT that will compete to start day one. 

While this is all unrealistic in my opinion, it was fun to do. 

Release Trey Hopkins
Release Trae Waynes

TRADE TYLER BOYD TO PHILLY FOR PICK 51 (R2).

Key Signings:
Jessie Bates, S
James Daniels, C (he can play center)
Austin Corbett, RG
Laken Tomlinson, LG
Rob Gronkowski, TE
Akiem Hicks, DT

TRADE DOWN WITH ATLANTA.
ATL RECEIVES: 31 (R1) + 95 (R3)
CIN RECEIVES: 43 (R2) + 58 (R2)

(R2) 43: Jameson Williams, WR, Alabama
(R2) 51: Nick Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State
(R2) 58: Andrew Booth, CB, Clemson
(R2) 63: Christian Harris, LB, Alabama
(R4) 135: Isaiah Likely, TE, Coastal Carolina
(R5) 174: Matt Araiza, P, San Diego State
(R6) 208: Kellen Diesch, OT, Arizona State
(R7) 250: Smoke Monday, S, Auburn
any draft with "Smoke Monday" as a pick is a homerun on paper. Seriously though, I doubt Boyd is being looked at as trade piece.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 03:44 PM)kalibengal Wrote: any draft with "Smoke Monday" as a pick is a homerun on paper. Seriously though, I doubt Boyd is being looked at as trade piece.

LOL I know right. Idk shit about the guy tbh, just liked the name and he's depth. Plus yes, Boyd isn't going anywhere.

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 03:50 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: LOL I know right. Idk shit about the guy tbh, just liked the name and he's depth. Plus yes, Boyd isn't going anywhere.

I mean, your draft works without trading Boyd just as well as with trading him considering you're using Williams to replace him except Booth and Williams are considered 1st round candidates.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2022, 08:57 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: I mean, your draft works without trading Boyd just as well as with trading him considering you're using Williams to replace him except Booth and Williams are considered 1st round candidates.

I've seen Williams and Booth all over the place. I only traded Boyd to free up cap space.

Reply/Quote
This would be great. Personally, I would probably draft a WR later. But, if you’re picking BPA at 43, J. Williams is probably that guy.
Reply/Quote
Since we run a WR based offense, trading Boyd would be a horrific move. Makes no sense at all.
Reply/Quote
Great Free Agency that makes the Draft more than fine. This is what we need to do so we can just pick up potential
stars instead of needs right off the bat with rookies. Well done Bengalpool, love all the picks, Williams upgrades our
backup WR's, Petite-Frere is a good developmental OT even though we have been unlucky to say the least with OSU
O-lineman, love the Booth, Harris and Likely picks.

I actually watched Smoke Monday a few times and really liked what I saw, would be surprised if he falls that far.
Reply/Quote
Tiger
I may like your punter pick more than any because it would arguably form the best kicking tandem that the league has ever seen.
Reply/Quote