Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This day could not have ended up any better...
Broncos lose, Ravens lose, Steelers lose, Chargers lose, Browns lose.

We win next week we are basically in.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:59 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Broncos lose, Ravens lose, Steelers lose, Chargers lose, Browns lose.

Patriots lose. Freaking Cardinals crapped the bed and let Indy win.
Reply/Quote
I was just about to start a thread about the same thing.

Great Christmas weekend.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 08:59 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Broncos lose, Ravens lose, Steelers lose, Chargers lose, Browns lose.

Yes it was a very good weekend...and what made it even sweeter was finally getting some action after a rather lengthy drought.  Its the little things    Wink
Reply/Quote

I believe if we win next week, we win the division. Ravens are the only team in our division who can get to 10 wins and we own tie breaker. So it’s win and in these last two weeks.
Reply/Quote
Win one of the next two and we win the division. Lose both and it’s still possible for Pittsburgh to win because of their tie. We can also win the division if we lose both, but need the rest of the division to lose at least one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:04 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Yes it was a very good weekend...and what made it even sweeter was finally getting some action after a rather lengthy drought.  Its the little things    Wink

That probably explains the drought.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:10 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: That probably explains the drought.

Ha ha....touche'
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:12 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Ha ha....touche'

You set them up and I'll spike them LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: You set them up and I'll spike them LOL

Nervous That's illegal! Nervous
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Damn rights Weezy, harass Mahomes next week and if Burrow can play even a little bit close to what he just did along with 
his boyz we can beat the Chiefs too. Need to play Mahomes the same way we play the Ravens QB's anyways. Keep Kelce and
Edwards Helaire from beating us is the key. Keep Mahomes in the pocket.
Reply/Quote
I hate to disagree with the premise of the thread title, but it is completely untrue. Neither of my Scratch Off tickets allowed me to retire. Hell, didn't even get a free ticket out of them.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Damn rights Weezy, harass Mahomes next week and if Burrow can play even a little bit close to what he just did along with 
his boyz we can beat the Chiefs too. Need to play Mahomes the same way we play the Ravens QB's anyways. Keep Kelce and
Edwards Helaire from beating us is the key. Keep Mahomes in the pocket.

Doubt we see him.  He left the game today with a collarbone injury, and I'm thinking it was more than just a bruise.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:07 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I believe if we win next week, we win the division. Ravens are the only team in our division who can get to 10 wins and we own tie breaker. So it’s win and in these last two weeks.

We win and we win the division or Ravens lose to the Rams and a miracle happens and the Browns/Steelers game ends in a tie. Assuming a Miami loss to Saints tomorrow night, i believe we clinch a playoff spot with losses from the Ravens, Raiders ,Chargers, and Steelers. Sounds like a lot but considering their opponents next week (Rams, Colts, Broncos, and Browns respectively) there's a better than average chance of that happening.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2021, 09:46 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Doubt we see him.  He left the game today with a collarbone injury, and I'm thinking it was more than just a bruise.

More good news for us as Edwards Helaire is a great RB. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Well, Hannah Waddingham could show up at the door wearing a smile and carrying a case of Natty Light and winning lottery tickets, but it's been pretty good
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Things are falling into place... I wonder if it's all coincidence because next year on the Chinese calendar is Year of the Tiger.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
It's been an awesome weekend. Blessed to have this much fun.
Reply/Quote