Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFC Divisional Round: Titans @ Ravens Game Day Thread
(01-12-2020, 01:37 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Yup, and Ravens relied to much on L Jackson AKA choke man to do it all.

We call it like we see it..takes one to know one..we were the choke artists. Now we can't ever get into a position to be considered a choking possibility lol.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 01:36 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ancient history. They’re fun to watch. Particularly that DL.

They could tie Pittsburgh with another title, too.

Your post doesn't make any sense when you consider Pitt won 4 of their SB's in the 70's .

I guess that should be considered "ancient history" too?

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 01:50 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Your post doesn't make any sense when you consider Pitt won 4 of their SB's in the 70's .

I guess that should be considered "ancient history" too?

Point is it would bother Steelers fans.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 12:52 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Right, but it’s not “everything.” Which is what I replied to. Tennessee basically unleashed Henry and the rest is history.

This is how Parcells won the super bowl vs the heavily favored BILLS
Reply/Quote
The Titans won because they made LAMAR run Horizontally rather than vertically.

When he played us, he went up north easily, aka, open holes in our DL for them to easily move ahead.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 12:45 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: The way Lamar Jackson had played in his two career postseason games so far... are we sure Marvin Lewis hasn't been kidnapping John Harbaugh and pretending to be him during the playoffs?

Postseason Career So Far (7 quarters):
32-64 (50%)
413 yards (6.45 YPA)
2 TD/3 INT (both TD with less than 10 minutes left in a 23-3 game)
4 Fumbles/2 Lost Fumbles

OOF

0-2 in playoffs, i have a feeling he's replacing Andy with the playoff infamy.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 01:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Point is it would bother Steelers fans.

Yeah, i don't really care about that when it comes to the team that beat us twice in the SB.

Call me ancient or whatever but - **** the Niners forever.

WhoDey2

Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 02:14 AM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Yeah, i don't really care about that when it comes to the team that beat us twice in the SB.

Call me ancient or whatever but - **** the Niners forever.

WhoDey2

x 1000  ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
So the Steelers play the 49ers in the SB...you all are rooting for Pittsburgh because SF beat us 3 decades ago?

Reply/Quote
no, but I iwll root for neither. if only superbowl can end in tie and nobody gets trophy hehe
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2020, 01:40 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We call it like we see it..takes one to know one..we were the choke artists. Now we can't ever get into a position to be considered a choking possibility lol.

oh with the #1 pick we are definately in a position to choke.
Reply/Quote
SF has a chance to get #6 and tie NE and Pitt. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote