Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This dude I work with actually thinks the Ravens will be good
Well even if they're not good, they'll still sweep Puttsburgh.

And if they are good, they'll still get swept by Cincinnati.

Good times.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2016, 09:35 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Forsett is on the team...

As I was saying....

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/10/04/ravens-cut-running-back-justin-forsett/
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 07:29 AM)GMDino Wrote: As I was saying....

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2016/10/04/ravens-cut-running-back-justin-forsett/

[Image: 2717273_o.gif]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 10:14 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Like truly believes in his heart that they will be good, win the division, and make a post season run.

I asked him what good players they have on offense and he included Mike Wallace, Terrence West, Lorenzen Tellefaro, and some Buck guy.

I just laughed.

I'm not ready to write them off yet. I want to see how they do against a winning team.  Oh wait, we saw that last Sunday.

Well, I want to give them another chance.  Any team can have a bad day. 

Besides I hear this Wallace guy is a real burner!  Can really stretch the field.
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 07:29 AM)GMDino Wrote: As I was saying....

There are no comments in the comment section yet, so I don't know what to think about that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 09:22 AM)michaelsean Wrote: There are no comments in the comment section yet, so I don't know what to think about that.

Not being able to think for yourself, yeah we know.
Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 09:22 AM)michaelsean Wrote: There are no comments in the comment section yet, so I don't know what to think about that.

The writing was on the wall. Knew this was happening once Dixon returned. They released Forsett....Dixon gets hurt...resign Forsett.....Dixon returns...release Forsett.
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-05-2016, 03:15 PM)Dill Wrote: I'm not ready to write them off yet. I want to see how they do against a winning team.  Oh wait, we saw that last Sunday.

Well, I want to give them another chance.  Any team can have a bad day. 

Besides I hear this Wallace guy is a real burner!  Can really stretch the field.

lol, technically the Raiders are a .500 team, but a 1 point loss isn't the end of the world. Easy adjustments can be made to correct what went wrong (Taking Smith off Crabtree, accepting a penalty when you stop them on 3rd down, offsides turning a 4th down stop into a fresh set of downs that led to a TD, running the ball during the first half). 

With Stanley back on Sunday, the O line shouldn't be falling apart every play. 

Reply/Quote
(10-06-2016, 11:03 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: lol, technically the Raiders are a .500 team, but a 1 point loss isn't the end of the world. Easy adjustments can be made to correct what went wrong (Taking Smith off Crabtree, accepting a penalty when you stop them on 3rd down, offsides turning a 4th down stop into a fresh set of downs that led to a TD, running the ball during the first half). 

With Stanley back on Sunday, the O line shouldn't be falling apart every play. 

Well, that's why I am not ready to write the RAvens off yet.  There is still the core of a solid defense there. Flacco can throw it downfield, and he's got Smith and Wallace. 

Even if they are bad this year, I would not be surprised if they split wins with the Steelers and Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 10:23 AM)Dill Wrote: Well, that's why I am not ready to write the RAvens off yet.  There is still the core of a solid defense there. Flacco can throw it downfield, and he's got Smith and Wallace. 

Even if they are bad this year, I would not be surprised if they split wins with the Steelers and Bengals.

He just isn't yet because the line doesn't give him any time. He has the most passes that are 5 yards or less, or something ridiculously stupid like that. Used to have the most that traveled over 20 yards in the air. 

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2016, 01:05 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He just isn't yet because the line doesn't give him any time. He has the most passes that are 5 yards or less, or something ridiculously stupid like that. Used to have the most that traveled over 20 yards in the air. 

Still early. QB and receivers may "jell" by the 8th or 9th game. 

In the meantime, Smith only needs a five yard pass to get him started. He'll get the next 30-80 on his own.

I don't think Wallace is very impressive; but when he was with the Steelers, who could score off R's strong arm. If he gets that back, then it's a problem for AFCN defenses. It opens up Smith too.  I have no idea how your new receivers will fit into this mix.

I do know that when the Steelers and Ravens play, records don't matter and injuries don't matter.  It's a hate-fest and anything can happen. 
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2016, 10:14 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Like truly believes in his heart that they will be good, win the division, and make a post season run.

I asked him what good players they have on offense and he included Mike Wallace, Terrence West, Lorenzen Tellefaro, and some Buck guy.

I just laughed.

While your buddy was ultimately wrong, I doubt you're still laughing. Tongue
Reply/Quote

I just laughed.

While your work buddy was ultimately wrong, I doubt you're having the last laugh. Tongue
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 08:30 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: While your buddy was ultimately wrong, I doubt you're having the last laugh.  Tongue

Weezy and his Raven fan co-worker arguing over which of their teams will win the division.

[Image: tumblr_lgmq83CvOV1qf5l4do1_500.jpg]
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Ouch !!!
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Ravens put together a decent year, but I still don't think they were that great of a team.

I think they benefited from an awful schedule and a mediocre division.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote