Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This forum should be titled, "DIY (within reason).
Hilarious

Ok, so I'm out in my mancave and I think, "Hey, it's 34 degrees. I should probably remove the air conditioner from the window? So, i unscrew the screws and open the window (6 beers in) and the AC falls out onto the concrete below and crashes. I couldn't stop laughing because it took off like an episode of "Fast and the Furious." It was almost like it was trying to run away. Wife is gonna be pissed when she finds out. LMAO

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 04:25 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Hilarious

Ok, so I'm out in my mancave and I think, "Hey, it's 34 degrees. I should probably remove the air conditioner from the window? So, i unscrew the screws and open the window (6 beers in) and the AC falls out onto the concrete below and crashes. I couldn't stop laughing because it took off like an episode of "Fast and the Furious." It was almost like it was trying to run away. Wife is gonna be pissed when she finds out. LMAO

Solution?  Just wrap it in a blanket to store it for the offseason.  Next Summer, just act like you don't know what happened.  "It was working fine, the last time I used it."   Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Voice of experience?
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2018, 04:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Solution?  Just wrap it in a blanket

Are you saying my AC might be cold? LOL

I came in and told Mrs Dog of the unfortunate event with the AC. Delivery is everything cause she laughed pretty hard (Thank you Jesus. She was drinking wine).

Reply/Quote