Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is England
Has anyone else seen this movie or any of the episodes on television?

If not I highly recommend. The writing is incredible.

This is England - movie

This is England 86
This is England 88
This is England 90

The TV shows have 3 episodes each season except for 90 has 4.
Reply/Quote
I loved this show, Shawn, Smell, Woody.

So ... english !!
Reply/Quote
Finale is coming up this week i believe
Reply/Quote
Never even heard of it.  What's it about? Sounds interesting.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 03:43 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Never even heard of it.  What's it about? Sounds interesting.

Basically a story about a group of teens in 80's England.  And follows them through all their ups and downs.  Hitting several different subjects as a group and as individuals.  Obviously 86,88,90 are when they are adults .

This is the movie.  

This was one of my favorite scenes from 86. All the episodes I believe are on YouTube.

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 10:57 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Basically a story about a group of teens in 80's England.  And follows them through all their ups and downs.  Hitting several different subjects as a group and as individuals.  Obviously 86,88,90 are when they are adults .

This is the movie.  

This was one of my favorite scenes from 86.  All the episodes I believe are on YouTube.  

Very cool...surprised I haven't heard of it.  I love anything English, mainly because I have a lot of English ancestry in me, with a lot of German too.
Reply/Quote
It was nice to have the crew and the story again.

Finale was harsh but ... this is England.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 07:34 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: It was nice to have the crew and the story again.

Finale was harsh but ... this is England.

Haven't watched the finale yet. Getting myself in the mood. Have really enjoyed this whole deal.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 01:45 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Very cool...surprised I haven't heard of it.  I love anything English, mainly because I have a lot of English ancestry in me, with a lot of German too.

It's a great movie/show, so worth watching how the story unfolds.    
Reply/Quote