Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is F'n awesome
Has this one been posted?

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 05:19 PM)Savagehenry54 Wrote: Who the rapper in that?  He's nice.

From the YouTube comments it's some guy that goes by NF. A faith based rapper 
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 06:17 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: From the YouTube comments it's some guy that goes by NF. A faith based rapper 

Yeah, thats him. I am not the biggest rap fan but that guy is good. We share the same first name as well. Smirk
Reply/Quote
I will say this...
Its so easy to fall back on the old "1 year away" saying..
The time is now and the talent is dangerous..Youth is on our side..
Coaching/Gameplan/and proper Motivation is whats needed
WHY NOT US!!!
Reply/Quote
I thought i heard Kay Adams say Ickey Woods is going to be the Ruler of the Jungle tomorrow. Why hasn't there been a thread on this yet? Or has it already been mentioned?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 07:07 PM)Spider Wrote: I will say this...
WHY NOT US!!!

No doubt, why not? If we execute in all 3 phases we can beat anyone with the amount of talent we have. Tiger

(01-14-2022, 07:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I thought i heard Kay Adams say Ickey Woods is going to be the Ruler of the Jungle tomorrow. Why hasn't there been a thread on this yet? Or has it already been mentioned?

There was already a thread on it Rfaulk, it got buried. Great choice good ole Ickey as TROTJ. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 06:59 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, thats him. I am not the biggest rap fan but that guy is good. We share the same first name as well. Smirk

Melvin?  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I just watched some videos. It really looks like CJ Uzomah is the vocal leader of this team..
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 07:51 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Melvin?  Mellow

Nates rap name is Melli.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 07:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I thought i heard Kay Adams say Ickey Woods is going to be the Ruler of the Jungle tomorrow. Why hasn't there been a thread on this yet? Or has it already been mentioned?

Dude...... DUDE?

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 09:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Dude...... DUDE?

That damn thing was on page 3!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Another Burrow video. This one is his career from college to now.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 09:40 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KDg1sXfBFQ&ab_channel=KeithMoeller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J4LYbvxR-g&ab_channel=WadeAllenCincy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LemyNBKoAs0&ab_channel=NickWheeler

First video is kickass!! Love the view of Paul Brown Stadium when GnR's Welcome to the Jungle plays.  Cool
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 06:17 PM)Big_Ern Wrote: From the YouTube comments it's some guy that goes by NF. A faith based rapper
He's a Christian but I wouldn't call him a faith-based rapper.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2022, 07:07 PM)Spider Wrote: I will say this...
WHY NOT US!!!

I agree, our time is now, cease the opportunity and dominate in all aspects of the game against the Raiders! 

Yeah I heard about that as well, stoked to see Ickey.

Plus Kay Adams, what more can I say? <3 
I miss watching Good Morning Football but my TV service doesn't get it.
Reply/Quote

crap darn NFL...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYvbptky-Uk
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 03:01 AM)EasyPeasy Wrote: He's a Christian but I wouldn't call him a faith-based rapper.

I don't know him or the difference between those two descriptions in terms of rap genre. Someone mentioned it in the comments or that's what came up when I googled him 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:09 AM)Big_Ern Wrote: I don't know him or the difference between those two descriptions in terms of rap genre. Someone mentioned it in the comments or that's what came up when I googled him 

https://external-preview.redd.it/mBdiBeD0dZJdPxTo6wzhAAfI56hR1obhw8GJn5JxFlY.jpg?auto=webp&s=e434890b8958115cf5899dd10affa12ccca66ceb
Reply/Quote

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 03:10 PM)pally Wrote:

Pretty frickin' awesome vid here too. Just have to say it is awesome how CJ has become such a leader himself.

Wouldn't of said this before the season but I want Uzo here for a long time as long as he is healthy. Great character and 
maybe the best locker room guy we have had since Domata.
Reply/Quote