Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is a 6-1 team
Losing games is good, reminds you that you can lose any time. that's why undefeated teams lose at the most inopportune time of the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
The Slow Start:
Steelers lose in OT w/ 5 turnovers
Cowboys lose in last minute ( horrible matchup vs the NFL team sack leader with OL inexperience)
Ravens we lose at the buzzer on the road
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
On one hand, I'm not going to worry about games until the playoffs start...yes, I'm assuming we make the playoffs, ain't it great to finally be a spoiled rotten fan?  On the other hand, anything short of winning the SB is going to be disappointing.  Expectations are up, get it done ASAP.  We've had decades of moral victories.

I will say that I enjoy the odd psychological dance we do as fans....we have to be confident and positive, but not TOO positive because that's jinxing it.  

Acceptable:
We are 0-2, but we're still going to make the playoffs.

Unacceptable:
We are 0-2 and the season is ruined.

Unacceptable for a different reason:
We are 0-2, but I'm still just wondering which NFC team we're going to humiliate in the Super Bowl this year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2022, 12:06 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: They were 5-4 at the bye last year. Even starting 0-2, they still have a chance to be one game better at the bye this year.

Yes sir. Man, watched the game last night on Gamepass after it was over and that was one of the most complete games
I have seen the Bengals EVER play. ST's was bad on the one return but other than that and the Eli Apple blown coverage
that was impressive with 2 of our best players in DJ and Logan not even playing. 

This is the team I was hoping to see, looks like a Juggernaut when they put everything together and Hubbard, Tufele, 
Carter and Ossai had a great game on Defense. Same with the LB's in ADG, Bailey and Pratt. Bates played great for once
besides one bad play but he was tackling like a man which was great to see. Bell also made some great plays.

This is just talking about the Defense that once again did not allow a TD in the 2nd half surpassing the 2000 Ravens.

The Offense speaks for itself where the OL played good once again besides a few mistakes from the rookie and Cappa
getting beat by the Falcons best player in Grady Jarrett. What a team performance.

Now go avenge the sweep the Browns gave to us last season with an even more impressive win please...

Tufele gives me hope we can slow down their run game.
Reply/Quote