Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is a personal observation of Donald J Trump
I know its not a secret that I think he's a bad human being...not just a bad President.

But what I saw today bothered me on a personal level.

The man can't even read a script out loud.

After studying television and radio and being on radio for years (years ago) nothing bothers me quite as much as when someone can't even read to make it sound natural. To me it shows a lack of caring about what you are meant to read. Even a quick browsing of the script should give the average person an idea of tone or which words to emphasize.

POTUS Trump sounds like a 5th grader (being generous) reading a poem he's never seen before.

That's embarrassing. For a 5th grade OR the leader of the free world.

Not only does he sound unprofessional and unprepared but when heard up again his usual off the cuff style it makes him sound even more insincere. He's clearly not writing these himself nor is he even giving them the time he needs to to make the 3-4 minutes sound worthy of public consumption.

Also, I believe he needs glasses and just refuses to wear them. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
You obviously went to a better school than I did because that was above average for my 5th grade class.
(05-13-2017, 11:27 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You obviously went to a better school than I did because that was above average for my 5th grade class.

I was being generous.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-13-2017, 11:04 AM)GMDino Wrote: I know its not a secret that I think he's a bad human being...not just a bad President.

But what I saw today bothered me on a personal level.

The man can't even read a script out loud.

After studying television and radio and being on radio for years (years ago) nothing bothers me quite as much as when someone can't even read to make it sound natural.  To me it shows a lack of caring about what you are meant to read.  Even a quick browsing of the script should give the average person an idea of tone or which words to emphasize.

POTUS Trump sounds like a 5th grader (being generous) reading a poem he's never seen before.

That's embarrassing.  For a 5th grade OR the leader of the free world.

Not only does he sound unprofessional and unprepared but when heard up again his usual off the cuff style it makes him sound even more insincere.  He's clearly not writing these himself nor is he even giving them the time he needs to to make the 3-4 minutes sound worthy of public consumption.

Also, I believe he needs glasses and just refuses to wear them.  Smirk

I had to shut it off at 35 seconds. Painful. OP analysis, not surprisingly, quite accurate and generous. Sounds more like a 2nd grader.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.