Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This is cool
https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2023/06/01/packers-hope-joint-practice-vs-bengals-will-create-great-bonding-experience/

I see we are practicing together in August in Cincinnati. It will be nice to practice against a team that is a Super Bowl favorite. I think we’re going to need all the help we can get this year. Jordan Love hopefully learns from Joe Burrow. See you guys in August!
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 09:54 AM)packerbacker Wrote: https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2023/06/01/packers-hope-joint-practice-vs-bengals-will-create-great-bonding-experience/

I see we are practicing together in August in Cincinnati. It will be nice to practice against a team that is a Super Bowl favorite. I think we’re going to need all the help we can get this year. Jordan Love hopefully learns from Joe Burrow. See you guys in August!

I always liked the Packers, but I think I like most small-market teams in general.

This connection also makes sense because of both LaFleur and Taylor coaching together with the Rams.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 10:11 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I always liked the Packers, but I think I like most small-market teams in general.

This connection also makes sense because of both LaFleur and Taylor coaching together with the Rams.

Yeah definitely. We’re also going to see how bad we are and how dominant you guys are going to be lol.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 09:54 AM)packerbacker Wrote: https://packerswire.usatoday.com/2023/06/01/packers-hope-joint-practice-vs-bengals-will-create-great-bonding-experience/

Sounds good -- as long as the Packers don't target some players we are hoping to get through waivers and onto the practice squad.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 10:35 AM)Nepa Wrote: Sounds good -- as long as the Packers don't target some players we are hoping to get through waivers and onto the practice squad.

We need some playmakers lol.
Reply/Quote
Betting Cam Cat will be there watching in spirit

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 11:01 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Betting Cam Cat will be there watching in spirit

Hey Cards long time no see. I hope all is well buddy.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 11:03 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Hey Cards long time no see. I hope all is well buddy.

Doing great except for regrouping from a knee surgery. 

Should be a great season tune up for Chase and Burrow to go against Jaire Alexander in practice.

I like this

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 11:19 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Doing great except for regrouping from a knee surgery. 

Should be a great season tune up for Chase and Burrow to go against Jaire Alexander in practice.

I like this

I hope you have a fast full recovery buddy.
Reply/Quote

Yeah, should be respectful unlike the Rams joint practice we had last year where Aaron Donald was throwing helmets around lol
Reply/Quote

August in Cincy is usually anything but Cool   lol

But this should be fun
Reply/Quote
I can't wait to see it.
Reply/Quote
(06-06-2023, 10:15 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Yeah definitely. We’re also going to see how bad we are and how dominant you guys are going to be lol.

omg. Stop.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Just need your guys to remember 1 rule, and 1 rule only........... "Do not touch the merchandise!!!"

Quote:“DON’T HURT THE MERCHANDISE”
James Harrison scares the crap out of me, and I think he scares HBO camera guys, too.
[/url]
James Harrison scares the crap out of me, and I think he scares [url=http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/L/LewiMa22.htm?utm_campaign=Linker&utm_source=direct&utm_medium=linker-kckingdom.com]Marvin Lewis
, too.
“We took him bowling and he said, ‘I’m going to kick someone’s ass,’” Lewis said. “That’s how he goes through life.”
James Harrison scares the crap out of me, and I think he scares Jay Gruden, too.
Gruden: We don’t touch the merchandise (A.J. Green) ever. [A.J. Green hangs around uncomfortably.]
Harrison: The merchandise is going to get touched.
Gruden: Not by you, not without pads.
Harrison: The merchandise comes this way, it’s going to get touched. Okay, I like touching merchandise.
Gruden: Our future relies on this motherf—er. [Points to Green.]
[Green appears to be extremely uncomfortable.]
Harrison: The future relies on him – I’m not going to kill him, but I’m not going to let him get his job done.
Gruden: [Visibly concerned.] Just relaxed.
Harrison: I ain’t goin’ to kill him. But I ain’t going to let him get his job done because that means I ain’t doin’ mine. You understand?
Gruden: Relax.
Harrison: [Raises voice.] Understand?
[Green prays to himself that Harrison is kidding around, Gruden may be on the verge of tears.]
Gruden: Do you understa-
Harrison: [Yelling] Do we understand each other?! That’s all I need to know.
[Gruden forces a laugh.]
Gruden: We do, man, we do. [Slaps Harrison’s hand.] I’m sorry, man, I’m sorry.
[Harrison has not smiled throughout this conversation.]
[Pause.]
Gruden: But, seriously, man, don’t hurt this motherf—er.
Reply/Quote